You can easy find a job in Bulagria, Sofia

Dear expats,

If you want to have a great job opportunity in Sofia, you should apply for that vacancy. We are searching for French, Flemish, German and Luxembourg Native speakers who want to develop a new career. There are no special skills acquired, no long- term experience. It`s your chance to be well- paid and to improve your communication attitude. It is a real job and we are hiring people urgently! So if you are interested, write us or comment this post and we will contact you. We wish you any success with your Bulgarian experience!

Best regards,
Balkaninvest.eu

Hi,

I am from India, and currently also living in India. But I am desperate to move to Sofia and looking for a job. I saw your ad here. I would love to take a chance and apply. If found eligible, I won't disappoint because I trust my communication skills, adaptability skills and hard work.

The only part of the ad I can't match up to are the languages required for the job because I speak English and Hindi and currently learning Bulgarian (Can read and write Bulgarian)

Thank you,
Regards,
Radhika Nair

Hello,

Thank you for your interest in our job offers. We will consider you for any appropriate positions, unfortunately, now we are looking for people who are speaking one of the mentioned languages. We wish you any success with your job seeking, here in Bulgaria and will be in contact if there is anything which can be suitable for you. Have a nice day!

Best regards,
Diana Ivanova

Hello Diana Ivanova,

I suggest you to post your job offer in the appropriate section which is the Jobs in Sofia section please.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

(topic closed)

Closed