New members of the Singapore forum, introduce yourself here

Hi !

My name is Mikki, and I come from UK. I have just moved to Singapore, to take up a position in the Banking sector.

I am very excited, and hope to spend a few interesting years here.

Hopefully I can also make some nice friends during my stay including based on this website.

Thank you for facilitating for newcomers in this city.

Mikki

Welcome to our sin  city dude.

Hi, I just moved to Singapore from the US. Anything interesting to do around?

Thanks

Anything fun to do around here?

Hi,

I am new to singapore, just moved to singapore from the US. I am 44 with a Master degrees in Engineering. relocated from california to singapore for a new job in computer design. I am looking for some friends in the area to know more about the city :)

Anything interesting to do around.

Thanks

Hi Buddy.

Welcome to Far East. Does this remind you NYC? LOL.

Drop me a message on my inbox and we can catch up.

Cheers!
Peter.

Thanks for the message :) it's different from NYC or California but I like it here :)

Talk to you soon

hi i interested in work in Singapore i like that are and visited there once

how to get a job in singapure

Hi everyone. Am Sue a Singaporean. I do spatea or sparty on freelance basis and also selling kitchenware. Do visit my kichenware site at carousell.co/sueductease

Hope to hear from all of you soon 😊

Dear expat-blog friends,

Just a little note to introduce myself before I begin to explore this site!

Born in Venezuela, raised in Boston, currently living in Switzerland, animal advocate and free spirited woman, totally  in love with Malaysia and Thailand and looking into the possibility of moving there sometime soon to open a business and become a lecturer in a prestigious University.

The reason why I became a member of the Singaporean sector, is because I would also like to look into the possibility to relocate there very soon.

About me:
I am a Creative professional, artist/designer specialized in Graphics, and Interiors, working freelance based in Switzerland and catering worldwide.

I also have over 15 years of teaching experience (ESL) and a few fantastic years working as a private tutor, and as an interpreter (consecutive), working for private companies and governmental  organizations.  I love traveling, and airplanes!!! So I successfully co-founded a company in Aviation Consulting which is up and running very well at the moment.

One of my passions is to help people follow their dreams, and assisting them to create the image of their companies or firms, from logo creation to setting up social networking solutions!

I have a website. Please  PM me if you would be interested in learning more about myself and my work.

I am open to any offer you might have, in case you would need my help or services, please don't hesitate to contact me at: nellybustamante [@] gmail . com

I would love to hear about your experiences and any advice you may want to share with me!

Blessings and light to all of you

:up:

Nelly B.

Hey my name is Marsha. I'm 15 years old, student, currently living in Indonesia.
I went to Singapore few years ago and fell in love with the city. I'm a big city girl and I think Singapore might just be the place for me. I think Singapore is a very busy, diverse, and vibrant country. One thing I love most about the country is its very easy and clean public transportation.
I'd really like to move there someday and live there.

Hi all!
I'm a Japenese student studying in Japan. Currently I'm in a kind of gap year  and interning for Singaporean company here in Singapore now.
I'm a totally opened person.
So why don't we hang out together?

Hi Mikki,

A big welcome to u! How's life in Sg so far? I'm in banking sector too. Not long, 2 month so far. Enjoy ur stay here ;)

For a moment, I thought its Far East Plaza! LoL~

Its my pleasure to be accepted into this forum.

This is Michael saying Hello =]

welcome loan

Hi everyone! I'm newbie here  :)
Falling in love with Singapore since I've a chance to travelling there! Just trying relocate to Singapore but it seem hard to find a job there as foreigner  :(
Btw, I'm graphic designer

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hello Everybody..

I am Nitesh currently staying in India but moving to Singapore in Nov, 2014.
I am here to know few things about Singapore city like expenses, stay, work etc

I am currently having 5.5+ years of Experience in IT Software Testing( Automation and QA.). Looking for a job and if someone helps me here then that would be great..

Thanks

Hello,

I am Thom from Vietnam, I am relocating to Singapore next month.
Hope to know more about the city & get more friends

Hi guys, been here in sg for more than 2yrs working as chef but want to try maldives or vietnam also. Hope to hear from people working there or used to work before to those places.

welcome Mikky. hope you enjoy the Singapore multi culture.

welcome Ms.Thom.

Hello guys
my name is Rohit

i am currently in India looking forward to start my own organic food product sales and Cooking classes in Singapore.
i will be relocating once my learning phase in the same industry is completed.
Eagerly waiting to hear from people who are already doing organic food business in SG and also interested in joining hands with people having similar ideas and interests.

Hello  everyone... :) nice to meet you  in this interesting  and useful blog:) My name is Cholpon from Kyrgyzstan. Last year I came back to my country from China and working at bank, but looking for new opportunities.

Hi All,
I'm Amr from Egypt, working as an Architect.
Am willing to relocate to Singapore .. although am still looking for a good opportunity, so wish me luck:)
Would like to meet new people from Singapore

Hello guys

My name is Karthik

Iam currently in Chennai India looking forward to start Industrial & Commercial Flooring Business with a Joint Venture partner living in Singapore.

Eagerly waiting to hear from people who are already doing Industrial Flooring or Construction Business in Singapore and also interested in joining hands with people having similar ideas and interests.

Hi, im lourdes.. I find the new friend[img align=c]c[/img]

Dear friends,
                        my name dharmaraj native country india.i am a iti electrician 3 years india experiance.still i am working singapore 2years finish.i am looking for electrical job in any other country.

Thank you friend.

smallrado wrote:

Howdy... I am interested in coming for vacation in Singapore and the Singapore high commission insist i must have a "Letter of introduction" by a person who lives in Singapore or that has a permanent residence so i was wondering if anyone could help with that. I am a very responsible person and i promise never to let you down or disappoint you in any way cause i have a very strong passion to visit Singapore.

Nobody in his/her right mind will do that for a stranger!
Sponsoring somebody's visa comes with full responsibility (financial and legal) for that person's activities during the visit. If the invited overstays his visa, is involved in criminal activity (e.g. working without permit) or does anything else wrong, the inviter is in deep shit!
That's also why such requests are not allowed by forum rules and will be removed.
You're better off qualifying for a visa on your own merits.

Hi there,

My name is Nand Pippal and I have 8 years of exp in IT, and 6 years in Siebel CRM and Oracle tools in Quality Assurance and Testing. Currently I am in Singapore and looking for role change. I am immediately available to take new roles and ready to relocate on short notices.

My skype I'd is nand.pippal and my mobile is +65 8602 5374. Kindly share me your contact no so that I can speak to you. I will share you my CV after your consent

Kindly please share the lists of contacts you may have here

Thanks agin

Regards
Nand Pippal ! m : +65 8602 5374

Better stay in India, here is worst work cultural and off course city is very expensive. You won't be able to save if you're earning 5 to 6k a month

Hi, I am a researcher and trying to collect data on the number of Singaporeans living in Europe to derive a snapshot for an article I am doing on "Celebrating Singapore's Connections with Europe". Many thanks in advance for those who may have any figures and knowledge to share.
Regards, LHYeo.

LHYeo wrote:

Hi, I am a researcher and trying to collect data on the number of Singaporeans living in Europe to derive a snapshot for an article I am doing on "Celebrating Singapore's Connections with Europe". Many thanks in advance for those who may have any figures and knowledge to share.
Regards, LHYeo.

This site has a search function for forum users - you can select country of origin and country of residence there and thus find Singaporeans in Europe.
To contact them does require you to become active on the forum - as the PM function is locked for new or inactive members.
You should also post your enquiry on the relevant European country-subforums.
You may also contact me by PM, as I have contact to several Singaporeans in Germany.

Hai am kirthika from india.I am dentist

Hello everyone im Ataur and im British introducing myself on here looking for new people to interact with.

yep i could be of help if you want

Hi, I am from Singapore. Also I am oversea graduate who had studied in UK for 2 years. However, have always tied down by work so thought of take this opportunity to join this blog to enlarge my social networking and to make more friends.

Hi there, I am Mike here from Singapore.
I just joined this website for get more details about travelling in Oslo, Norway.
Leaving early November with my wife, we are both new to this eastern Europe thing.
I have confirmed flights and booked an apartment in AIRBNB, after doing all these
arrangements, I am feeling pessimistic right now after reading so much of news,
blogs, forums that are all negatives about Oslo safety.
I will be staying in this area - Frysjaveien - not sure how is it, as I searched over
in google maps, seems quite a drowsy place.
Even though I have gather much information, help lines, etc, I was just wondering,
where do Singaporeans or Asians hang around in Oslo city.
There has been so many write ups about this Oslo City Centre area, by a few
forums, not to mention their names, most are saying the same precautions -
pickpockets, snatch thieves, drug users, drunkards etc
Please advise any precautions, advise on eating places, money matters,
advisable to carry cash or to withdraw from the ATMs there ?
Thanks a lot
Fellow Singaporean

Closed