Looking for a football team (Cebu City)

Hey all,

I've been in the Philippines for two months now and I'm really enjoying it. It's a beautiful country with many great places to visit. The people living here are also very friendly. All in all it's a great country except for one major issue: I can't seem to find a football (soccer) team to join.

Back in Belgium I played regularly every week, both futsal and 'outdoor' football. I'd prefer a team with regular practice sessions that competes both in leagues and cups. However, right now I'll just join about anything as I'm getting desperate to play.

Anyone out there who can help me? I appreciate any answers ;)

hey man. I know some of which you can join and play football. but only in manila. but i know there are many there in visayas..

Hi, my boyfriend is also planning to move to Philippines. He is right now in Vietnam, but looking also for connections of football team in Manila. Really appreciate if you can share any contacts. Thanks in advance. :)

My name is ABDUL...we do practise n play some friendly matches...feel free to get intouch wth me....here is my contact...+639275293659....email....rafatduke@yahoo.com........you are welcome....

Hey,

I come from Cebu but I am not in town at the moment. I have some friends who play soccer / football on their spare time. They used to be my classmates in university but these guys now are working. But they still do play occassionally or during their off-days. If you like, I can introduce you to them so you can join in their games but I'd have to do that online since I am still out of Cebu. :)