Looking for German, Spanish,French and English speakers

We are looking for a person with excellent communication skills, excellent commercial selling skills, problem solving, sense of responsibility and customer friendly. Experienced with hotel industry.

Please contact me ASAP.

Rinkoo wrote:

We are looking for a person with excellent communication skills, excellent commercial selling skills, problem solving, sense of responsibility and customer friendly. Experienced with hotel industry.

Please contact me ASAP.

Right, I'm going to be blunt. This looks like a scam. 2 people with widely different profiles (one is meant to be a Latvian and the other Spanish) make exactly the same post. Not similar to each other, but exactly the same.

Indeed, the Latvian's profile says that she is a medical professional, yet she is looking for hotel professionals.

The same person is posting with more than one profile.

I'd advise anyone to keep away from this until there's a satisfactory explanation.

Dear LaDuquesa,

Thank you for your post.

Please be informed that we are a group of international people looking for international speaking people for the same company.

Who is ever is interested in this profile please contact.

Regards,

What is this company, what is the position offered, what is the salary and what are the conditions?

Dear Laduquesa,

Thank you for your promt reply.

Please note that the name of the company is Prestigia.com. The position being offered is as reservations agent, the job is in Casablanca.

For further inquiries, please send your cv at: [email protected].

Sandrine will be more than happy to answer all your questions,

Kind Regards

Hi Rinkoo,

Thank you for message.

I would invite you to post your jobs offer in the job in Casablanca section.

Please if you have any questions, do not hesitate to contact us.

Thank you,
Best regards,
Christine

I have many years of experience in hospitality and tourism, and I am fluent in German, English and Dutch.
How can I help?

Hi. My first language is English.

Elias adam wrote:

Hi. My first language is English.

And you seem to be living in the UK.

Yes but looking to move to morocco

You would be prepared to fly over for an interview? In addition, the offer was dated a month ago. I have my reservations anyway about this particular come-on.

Be warned that there is a national preference scheme operating in Morocco because of high unemployment. Any prospective employer wishing to employ a foreigner needs to demonstrate to a state agency called the Anapec that no Moroccan could possibly fill the position. That leaves most foreign language speakers out in the cold as the process is onerous and there are plenty of Moroccans born in Europe who have returned to Morocco and speak their previous countries' languages perfectly.

So I'm afraid that posting on a website or forum "I speak English" simply won't cut it!

Elias adam wrote:

Yes but looking to move to morocco

Why would you want to move from a country like England, especially living in a world-reknowned city such as London, to go and live in Morocco? Last I checked, it's usually the other way around, and people have even risked their lives to move to Europe. It's a big backwards step in my opinion, unless you're:

- Older expat/retired
- Moroccan looking to use their Western-gained knowledge to help in the development of their country (not easy to get a job!).
- Setting up a business there (likewise not easy!).

It's one thing visiting as a tourist, and completely another, living there. Being a tourist, it's fun. As a non-tourist, searching for a job, amongst the high unemployment, with no social security, no free healthcare, no housing, and none of the many things taken for granted in the West, no so fun!

laduqesa wrote:

You would be prepared to fly over for an interview? In addition, the offer was dated a month ago. I have my reservations anyway about this particular come-on.

Be warned that there is a national preference scheme operating in Morocco because of high unemployment. Any prospective employer wishing to employ a foreigner needs to demonstrate to a state agency called the Anapec that no Moroccan could possibly fill the position. That leaves most foreign language speakers out in the cold as the process is onerous and there are plenty of Moroccans born in Europe who have returned to Morocco and speak their previous countries' languages perfectly.

So I'm afraid that posting on a website or forum "I speak English" simply won't cut it!

I think a lot of people mistakenly assuming just because they are British, French or whatever Western nationality they have, that they would easily find work in Morocco. While their assumptions is not without basis, however, that's not the case in Morocco as you already explained. But it does work in other third-world countries & the Middle-East, where nationality hugely improves your job prospects, pay and opportunities.

Thanks but I for not think that because I m British does not mean I would get preferences.I would fly over for an interview. I am currently employed at the busiest airport in the world nd it stretches for over 10 years.I m also married to a Moroccan . My only downside is that I cannot speak Arabic nor French but I do have intelligence to communicate due to my role at heathrow airport.

Oh dear. No French, no Arabic.

Your choice is very limited.

Elias adam wrote:

Thanks but I for not think that because I m British does not mean I would get preferences.I would fly over for an interview. I am currently employed at the busiest airport in the world nd it stretches for over 10 years.I m also married to a Moroccan . My only downside is that I cannot speak Arabic nor French but I do have intelligence to communicate due to my role at heathrow airport.

Call me pessimistic, but I don't see a brighter future in Morocco. You're working in London, with all the benefits of working & living in London (millions of people dream of it!), which you will never find in Morocco, or any third-world country for that matter. You mention you are married. I don't know if you have children, but if you do, obviously moving to Morocco with them is a big no-no. Also as Laduqesa has already said, plenty of Moroccans living in the West, are returning or moving to Morocco for the first time. So not only are you competing with the locals (which is hard enough as it is), but with Moroccans, who are fluent in several languages and have good Western degrees. If they themselves are finding it difficult to land a decent job, then what chance do you give the rest?

While I understand some of the reasons why people want to move to Morocco, but when all is said and done, there is a tiny tiny few cases where living in Morocco would be better. Really really tiny. Matter of fact, Morocco has one of highest emigration rates in the entire world. There must be plenty of good reasons why many Moroccans desire to move abroad. Bottom line is, it's good for tourism, very different for job-seekers.

There are good reasons nd I can only see good reasons to move from uk. Peaceful life is what I want.time with family.enjoy life nd most of all,to hear the Azaan.

It's a nice idea. However, is it practical?

Life won't be peaceful without a job! That's the problem.