New members of the Tanzania forum, introduce yourself here

hi
i amdhaval

will come in Dar by November . will all to be my friends.?

Hi All,

Hope you all doing fine.

I am about to take up opportunity into Arusha, Tanzania and shall reach by end of September.

I would be glad to make friends who are already in Tanzania or who are planning to relocate to this place.

Regards,
Rajesh

Hi ,

I would be happy to meet up with you and know more about Armenia. Its an amazing country steeped in history. I am new in Dar but not in Africa.

See you soon.

Shekhar

I have been in Tanzania ones while i was still in university here at home. The people there are very nice and so welcoming and thats when in decided that after i graduate i want to move to Tanzania. I spent two nights at white sun hotel in Dar and hey the staff was nice. Now i have to find a job first and then move.
  i know u guys gonna help me.

Hello onuar,

Karibu! Welcome to Tanzania!! I would be happy to meet up and exchange notes. Have fun.

Regards
Shekhar

Hi All,

My family and I may have an opportunity to work/live in Arusha for a 5 year period.

I would really appreciate input regarding medical facilities, housing, schooling etc.

We currently live in South Africa.

Thanks,

Hello Lea , Hi Kerrin , hey Julien every body from Tanzania Arusha hi from my side i was in Arusha for a single day i must say Arusha is such a nice place , i am with the idea to start a blog for Arusha , i have come back to India and mostly will go back to arusha in October mid and tis time for long , wish to do something in Arusha , fingers crossed , it will be great to know you guys out there , hope we can have a good bond (friends) lets see if we can catch up, cya folks...... Arusha here v come ... Haha

hi rosalie am sabrina
incase u need a friend am here :)

hi all i am ravi from india civil engineer and i got a employment offer from tanzania and the company name is
dl shapriya construction company and they offer 3000$ with furnished acco+transportation+insurance+medical and as i am new to tanzania and also bachelor plz tell me about the country and the cost of living and my salary will be comfortable for me and will be any savings ,and how is the people there and the working condition .plz tell me or mail to [email protected] ,make it soon because i want to sign my offer letter.

Its a decent offer in Tanzania bro... Make it..

MOVING TO ZANZIBAR

OBJECTIVE

We want to live and work in Zanzibar.  We want to apply for work and offer our skills on an initial two year contract.  Should the experience be positive for all parties, we would have a further fourteen years of service to offer before we retire.

SKILLS TO OFFER

I, Judy, have shares in a company called Index Property Administration (Pty) Ltd which has been in operation since August 2001.  The company manages Commercial, Industrial and Residential properties.  Of the Sectional Title Developments 70% comprise industrial and commercial body corporates.  We also manage Home Owners Associations and have a division that collects rentals.  I am the Principal of the company managing staff, new business, current portfolio, sales and letting.  I have a qualification from the University of Cape Town in scheme management and I have my National Certificate Level 5 (which is the highest level).  I sit on the Board of the National Association of Managing Agents and am an active member of the Estate Agents Affairs Board.  I have 25 years' worth of experience in the property industry and am willing to bring my skills to Zanzibar.

My Husband, Chris, worked for Toyota Manufacturing South Africa for 26 years.  Over that time he moved through the ranks ending up doing project management.  He took early retirement in 2007 and started a business called Springvalley Projects.  This small company provides building, and maintenance services to various property management companies in the Durban area.  The company has been successful and continues to trade today.  References are available.  Services include, but are not limited to, plumbing, tiling, waterproofing, roof repairs, painting, masonry repairs and general building renovations.

It is our intention to leave the operations of Index Property Administration with our daughter who already works in the business and to sell Springvalley Projects, if we can secure appropriate employment in Zanzibar.

REASON FOR THE CHANGE

We are avid scuba divers and want to spend our weekends enjoying the sport we are both passionate about.  We love the island lifestyle and want to experience it as a way of life rather than as a holiday.  We have lived in Africa all our lives so we are used to the way things work in Africa! We have done some research and believe that Zanzibar is a country with great potential with its development in all areas of the property industry.  People are investing in properties and skilled property managers and maintenance people are very necessary to ensuring this trend continues.  We like the politics of the Country in that they are anti-terrorisim and anti-human trafficking.  We like that the Government is conscious of protecting its environment.  We have had enough of the violence in South Africa, the rampant crime and the over all pressures of city life.  The cost of utilities is ridiculous and we feel that if we are going to pay the money we do we might as well live the lifestyle we want in an environment we like. The cost of living is comparable to South Africa according to our research. 
Chris and Judy Stephen
[email protected]
[email protected]
[email protected]

hello all.... :)
i am dilini from srilanka, i have been living here in dar es salaam for quite some time with my family.....i am currently pursuing a degree in business studies from the university of Greenwich at IIT..........am looking for a part time job in the field i am studying on....

regards to all...... :top:

HI

I could have an opening please email me on [email protected]

Hi
My name is hari. I came here two days back.
Everything is going well as of now
I am looking for a shared accommodation or a paying guest. If any one has any information please update me.
Regards

Being born in Tanzania, I feel a great connection with the country. I have been living in Canada for the past 14 years and frequently visit family and friends in Dar Es Salaam. I completed my Business Administration Advanced diploma at Gorgian College and I am currently enrolled at Laurentian University in the Business & Finance program (expected to graduate with honours in April 2015). I am fluent in English, Kutchi, Gujurati, Hindi, Urdu and a beginner in French and Swahilli. I expertise in automotive business as i love learning new trends and mechanics. I am a great team leader and player with excellent communication and people skills. I am a quick learner and enjoy new challenges. I believe my skills and experiences are my greatest assets and a perfect fit for any business.

Am a Tanzanian and am glad be one, any one wants to be my friend I welcome you all, am currently taking my diploma in clinical officer at lugalo school of medicine

check me through... [email protected] or contact  0656879668

also in arusha...  [email protected]

hi.. i am.a Tanzanian i live in.Dar es salaam am a student at national institute of transport... bachelor degree in logistics and transport... i would like to have you as my friend i.am a good boy a believer in God a nice boy and ambitious you can contact me through or email... [email protected] let's share what we have let's exchange different ideas i like nice friend be free to contact me.. thanks God bless you regards

Hi there,

I might be moving to Zanzibar for about 2 years, and wanted to say hi to all expats over there.Quite excited about arriving there. Whoa!!!

C ya all soon,

Hi;
     Am Elick from kenya working with hotel industry in f/b department. Currently working as a bartender in nyali beach hotel in mombasa and am looking for a change in zanzibar or any city in Tanzania. Profesionally,not expert yet but expert in coffee mixing and cocktails making and giving service to its satisfaction

Hi all,

I'm Grant from Harare moved to Dar this year April with my two boys and the love of my life. I was meant to be working for a certain company in Dar only to find out that the company and I are not a perfect fit. I am therefore available on the job market. I have 10 years managerial experience. I am still full of energy at only 35.

I would appreciate any help.

I am joyce from mwanza tanzania. .. Welcome in mwanza tanzania. ..

Hi all,
I am Julian from Dar es salaam. A certified public accountant working in a construction company.
Thanks for the welcome! Lets have fun!

yeah would like to join Zanzibar for job purposes in the hotel industry

Hello

I Am Ziyad From Pakistan, i am willing to relocate in Tanzania so searching for a reasonable family (Husband n Wife) accommodation here in Dar Es Salaam

Regards
Ziyad

hi you are most welcome, i will be happy to show you around, keep in touch.

Heys,

My name is Octave, 26, and I just moved to Dar es Salaam two weeks ago from Copenhagen. I am Rwandan/Danish and working for Jumia TZ. I hope to meet many locals and expats during my time here. Looking mainly for fun activities and sports on weekday afternoons and evenings.

Looking forward to meeting many of you.

welcome ossy...

Hi ,I am NYANDWI JEAN  CLAUDE I ' M LIVING I Dar es Salaam Tanzanian  and I ' m coming from neighbor country " RWANDA"  and my professional is HOTELIER. I would like to join you in order to exchange some ideas as well looking for your help for getting a job in hotel INDUSTRY OR IN TOURISM

Hi Guys,
My name is Nagendra and am based out of Mumbai, India. I have a job offer to join a reputed Pharma company in Dar Es Salaam.  I've been offered a salary of $ 1,900 + Fully furnished house + Car + fuel + electricity + medical insurance etc., Of course, the yearly trips back home or for the family to come to Dar Es Salaam is also part of this package.  If things go fine, I hope to be there just after new year.

Will be extremely grateful if you could please let me know if I have to budget any major costs other than the above to plan my monthly expenditure.

I'm a senior IT professional from Bangalore, India - plan to move into Dar Es Salaam in mid-December.
To settle down over there, I'm searching for a 1 or 2 bedroom fully furnished apartment.

Hello everyone,

I am newbie ,
Jz posting here to say hiiiii to everyone.
I am from India, very soon coming to  dar es salaam for job purpose.

Thanks

(Moderated: Please post your request in the jobs section pls)

Hai,
I was in Tanzania in 2012-13 stayed in Dar. I like to come back. Would like more friends in Dar.Wish to meet expatriate irrespective of their country and of course Tanzanians too.Rgds,,,,,,,,,,,
R.k

hello Peng
you welcome to the city i would be there as your host you the lounge in our small community where we teach you the language

Hi there,
Im Anisha. I will be moving to Tanzania in February 2015, First to Mwadui as my starting point, after which I will be seeking employment and will move to which ever region I find it in, I would love to stay as close as possible to Mwadui. Hopefully in Mwanza.

I spent 3 month in tanzania in 2007 and loved it.

Wow 2 years in Zanzibar sounds awesome!

Hi Everyone
Am Charmaine,looking for friends in Tanzania...

Hi,

I am an Indian and came to Tanzania just 4 months back accepting a job in Dar es salaam. I am a civil Engineer and looking for people who could guide me.

Closed