Early Bird for a change :)

Good morning all ..  It is a new day with new energy and continuation to build dreams.
It is 5:30 am. I feel half asleep, yet confident and reassured that colors of my life are changing to brighter ( thank God ) . I am finding that each day has its own character, its own personality, that is when one know's for certain that without a smile at the beginning of each sunrise, I can not go on.
Writing gives me a chance to express my feelings, it also connects me with valuable minds, and courageous souls. I am excited to each reply to my posts in this great site, and look forward to every new friendship. Have a wonderful , (internal) sunshine filled day.  :heart:

love you all
Shorooq :gloria

Like your spirit so much Warda! Your (internal) sunshine inspires the others... :)

Cheers

Thanks a bunch ...appreciate your cheer :)

have a great day

I could have written that OP, well, I could have if I had half the flair and imagination it required.
I'm just a simple Philistine, so I stick to .... Even when it's raining outside, keep sunshine in your heart.

Thanks for your optimistic reply :) we all are looking for the inner smile before the outer one.