French girls in Hanoi

Hey !

I'm new in Hanoi and I will be there for few months.
I'm working here in a tourism company with another french girl.
We were looking to find some people to meet or to hang out with us.

Let me know if you have some free time and you want to do something in Hanoi (take a coffee, show us some places in Hanoi or around, partys, anyway).
I really don't know how the blog is actually working, do you know if there is a place where there is some meeting who are organized?

And see ya'

Hi Caroline, I'm Jason from Hanoi. Welcome to Hanoi. I hope that you will have a good time here. Btw do you want hang out or play sport (basketball, footbal etc) sometimes? here is my contact mail: [email protected]

Have a nice day!

Hi, r u still around? inbox me if you still in Hanoi, my email [email protected], my FB Nguyen Kim :D

Nice to meet you, Carol.
I will happy to meet you for take a coffee.
Please contact me (khoa.vd85(at)gmail.com) if you have a leisure time.
Have a nice week.
Khoa.

she is my neighbor. lol

Hi,

I am French too, expat on Hanoi.
Will be in Hanoi on october for a while, if you wanna hang out  with french speaker.

Let's me know.

Bye

Only in Hanoi? :P
I hope you can also come here in Ho Chi Minh City :)
Take Care!

nice girl , welcom to HN

Welcome to Hanoi
I am in Hanoi now.
Hope to see you soon.

Sang

Hi ;

I'm just arrived in Hanoi,i stay here for my internship during 4 months .
you already know the city ?
Do you meet some people ?

Hélène ;)

Hi Ln,

Je me présente: Patrick. Enchanté :-)

Comme toi, le citoyen français que je suis est ici depuis peu et pour une durée de deux mois dans le cadre de mon activité professionnelle. C'est mon second séjour ici pour dire vrai donc je vais essayer de profiter de celui-ci plus amplement. Il faut dire qu'entre patrimoine culturel, night life et paysages somptueux, ce pays regorge d'activités diverses et variées. On peut rajouter shopping aussi :-D Je vais d'ailleurs demain matin jouer au tennis avec un de mes collègues, ça devrait le faire! Et il y a une chose qui te frappera également, c'est la gentillesse des gens et les valeurs qui leur sont intrinsèques.

Bref, je ne vais pas te retenir plus longtemps mais serais ravi de parler plus amplement avec toi via au message interposé ou bien autour d'une verre.

Je te souhaite une bonne soirée. Au plaisir d'avoir de tes news.

P.

Patrick_h57100 wrote:

Hi Ln,

Je me présente: Patrick. Enchanté :-)

Comme toi, le citoyen français que je suis est ici depuis peu et pour une durée de deux mois dans le cadre de mon activité professionnelle. C'est mon second séjour ici pour dire vrai donc je vais essayer de profiter de celui-ci plus amplement. Il faut dire qu'entre patrimoine culturel, night life et paysages somptueux, ce pays regorge d'activités diverses et variées. On peut rajouter shopping aussi :-D Je vais d'ailleurs demain matin jouer au tennis avec un de mes collègues, ça devrait le faire! Et il y a une chose qui te frappera également, c'est la gentillesse des gens et les valeurs qui leur sont intrinsèques.

Bref, je ne vais pas te retenir plus longtemps mais serais ravi de parler plus amplement avec toi via au message interposé ou bien autour d'une verre.

Je te souhaite une bonne soirée. Au plaisir d'avoir de tes news.

P.

Welcome to EB.
As this is an Anglophone forum could you please post in English so that others can understand your post and perhaps offer information or advice. Thank you.

Hello Patrick,

http://i1320.photobucket.com/albums/u531/wjwoodward/ENGLISH_zps6781a35b.jpg

When posting to the Vietnam (Anglophone) Forum or other Anglophone forums, please post in ENGLISH ONLY out of consideration to all of our members.

If you wish to post to any of our Francophone forums you may access them by clicking on the flag icon you find in the green banner at the top of the page and selecting French.

Actually we have 5 separate language-specific forums (English, Spanish, French, Italian and Portuguese) which can all be accessed in this manner. When posting to any of them please use ONLY the specific language of the forum.

Your cooperation and understanding will be appreciated by everyone.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Oops my fault, sorry :-) I will do for sure!
I'm a recent comer on this web site and still must learn how to use it.
Thx for the remark!

Hello, Welcome to Vietnam
Let's make plan for travel all nice place in our Country, you won't want miss them!

Have a nice day

Patrick, I liked your response in French myself, but my colleagues are (sadly) correct. This is a forum for the children of (Perfidious) Albion ;-). Guess I'd better stop being lazy and check the Francophone forum as well.

Oh, if in Nha Trang, don't pass up an opportunity to check out Patrick's Wine Bar.

Hi Dear Im a pilot here , I would like to have coffee with you.
Good Day

Hello there, im an expat too however im an asian expat haha. Just came here not too long ago would love to have coffee sometime!

And why should that be a problem :)

Welcome to our humble city (and when I say humble I do mean it ha ha), try the noodle, and enjoy the traffic!

Kylnn wrote:

however im an asian expat haha.

Hi
I'm Vietnamese and I'm living in Hanoi. You can contact me by email: "[email protected]" or message me on FB (my facebook is Hemu Lumina), I can come with you discover our city in the weekend :)

I hope that you will have good time in vietnam!

Hello Caroline, are you still in Hanoi :)

Hello Caroline !
I am a hanoian :D
R u still in Hanoi?
Nice to see y'!

hi, my name's Thanh, i like everything you said, contact to me :3

Moderated by Gavind 8 years ago
Reason : avoid posting your personal contact details on the forum for security measures.

Hello all,

Please take into the consideration the lack of activity on this thread.

I would suggest that you open up a new topic if you have any question on the Hanoi forum

Regards,
Gavind.

Contact me please when you come back to Hanoi! Very happy to hang out with you.

:D hey Hi girl, where do U live in HaNoi???? Nice to meet U, U can contact me at *** or my facebook: ***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

Hello everyone,

This thread is outdated, the initial post is from 2013 and member Caroline18 has not reacted since.

I hereby invite you to create a new topic on the Hanoi forum and i am closing this one.

Best of luck,  :)
Bhavna

[Topic Closed]

Closed