Rentals?

Hi Guys,

I was looking through the classifieds trying to find a section to post for required property rental but couldn't find a section?

Is there anywhere on Expat.com to post an advertisement?  I am coming to Belize on 1st October (roughly) and need to rent a place ideally short term while I am looking so either a room or an apartment in a safe area (NOT the city) and preferably near the water and with internet.

Any links, referrals or pointers are much appreciated.

Cheers all!

Adam

I too would like to find someone in the Hopkins or Placencia that would have a short term rental or better yet a room for rent.  Sometime in late December to Mid February for a few weeks.

Hi Adam,

Do note that you may post your accommodation request here : https://www.expat.com/en/housing/centra … -rent.html

I advise you however to choose the category that suits you more (room, apartment, houses etc).

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

There's placencia classifieds on FB, there are probably others from different regions.

In Corozal there are several places that are inexpensive for short term stays.   There is at least 1 guest house that is very nice and inexpensive for either long or short term stays.    I can not be more specific, as this blog is supported by people placing ads and so they will block specifics.   check their ads, go to Face book and the net to get more info.  or you can private message me.

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

Hi, I'm going to Belize for a week, and from people who live in Belize already, they say it will only take a week to find long-term longings.  I'm staying at the Sea Breeze in Corazal for $171 for the whole week.  Check out Trivago.  Good luck! Ferris

There is a FB page for rentals, long or short term, for every District. Some are listed on the various District classifieds as well.
Fabulous, if you can find what you are looking for in a long term rental, in a week.

What is the fb page about rentals?  We are looking to move to carazol  and having a hard time finding a place to rent.

Akman75 wrote:

What is the fb page about rentals?  We are looking to move to carazol  and having a hard time finding a place to rent.

There are a few...Belize House and Apartment rentals, Corozal classifieds, Corozal Houses rental.

Is there  a place  to look for rentals on Ambergris Caye ? We are moving there and need to rent while our house is being built.

Hello there.   Im am curious about scams when renting a house before i get to belize. Anyone  have or heard of any problems of renting a place then it not be available ehen they get there.   ????

margewest wrote:

Is there  a place  to look for rentals on Ambergris Caye ? We are moving there and need to rent while our house is being built.

There should also be several fb groups for Ambergris. There is some wisdom, though, in just getting an Airbnb or hotel for a few days and finding a long term rental once you're in country. You'll get a better deal and also probably like what you get more.

Depends on where in Belize, what is your budget and how big of a place as I just posted a 2 bedroom with sea access one mile south of Hopkins and what is short term to you ?

Does anyone have links to some of the FB pages? I'm not getting any to come up.

KeriMeHome314 wrote:

Does anyone have links to some of the FB pages? I'm not getting any to come up.

KeriMeHome314
If you haven't tried already you could post an ad in the "Housing" Tab located at the top of the page. You will want to be specific with regards to location, budget, and amenities that you are looking for.

There are several FB sites that I use as well, but probably not appropriate to post here. Private message me and I will be glad to help.

Hello Exeryone,
My name is Ruth and Myself and four other friends will be in Corozal around the 19th of November. I will be looking for short term rental, Nothing to fancy, but safe. I am looking for two bedrooms within walking distance to center town. any help will be appreciated.

I show deed of land and pictures with me at the house also. references are good too. I have a 2 bedroom in south Hopkins

MZca;

I will be visiting Corozal in November 2017. I will be staying at the hotel Maya in Corozal. Actually there will be four of us. I will be looking for a Two bedroom apartment for short term rental. I would love to meet you when we arrive in November. You may contact me at *** We will be coming from San Diego.

Moderated by Bhavna 6 years ago
Reason : Please do not post your contact details on the forum. You should exchange them through the private messaging system.Thank you
We invite you to read the forum code of conduct