Looking for somebody to teach me French

Dear All,
I want to improve my French. So I am looking for somebody to teach me French for at least one hour everyday at affordable cost.
I am in Tunis.
Kind regards,
Syl

Hello Honestipays,

I will be glad to teach you French and iam available at the moment, about the price we need to discuss it as the transport will be an issue. I live in Marsa , so hit me up if you are still interested.

Best Regards

Hello all

@
Honestipays : You can either check out the language institutions who have registered themselves in our business directory or place an advert in our classifieds section : language classes in Tunisia so as to increase your chances to find a French course.

@Birtan-J : I kindly invite you to register yourself in our Private Teachers in Tunisia directory.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

My husband said he'll teach you on Skype 20 TDN per hour he's fluent in French and English.

Please contact
[email protected]

Dear All,
I want to improve my French. So I am looking for somebody to teach me French for at least one hour everyday at affordable cost.
I am in Tunis.
Kind regards,
Syl

kenjee wrote:

Hello all

@
Honestipays : You can either check out the language institutions who have registered themselves in our business directory or place an advert in our classifieds section : language classes in Tunisia so as to increase your chances to find a French course.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

@ Honestipays > I believe your answer is here.

Thank you,

Shaazia
Expat.com Team