New members of the Kenya forum, introduce yourself here

helo!!!!!!!!!!
i relly love Kenya very much and i feel like after my studies to come and work from there!!!!!!!!!!!!

Nairobi is my hoobi!!!!!!!!

Hi beloved people.  My name is Rosemary from Nairobi Kenya.I am a gambler and an adventurer at heart, one who loves to take risks, to discover and explore new worlds, and to take the untried path rather than the safe, reliable one. I am an independent soul, freedom-loving, and often very restless. I need a lifestyle that provides opportunities for travel, movement, change, and meeting new people. A steady routine which offers much in the way of security but little in the way of space and freedom is odious to me. I possess vision and foresight, and my mind is often occupied with big ideas, plans, and goals for the future. I am interested in what is possible and what is on the horizon, rather than what has already been done. The study of philosophy, religion, politics, or education is of interest to me, and I am more concerned with theories and concepts than with specific applications. I am not inclined to focus on any one practical, concrete area; I find it irksome to deal with details and particulars. I enjoy speculative enterprises and new ventures. I would be amazing to make new friends from all walks of life......

[moderated: please registrer your company in the business directory]

Hola Eve !!!!  Bienvenido a Kenia  :)
Su casilla de correo electrónicoExpat.com está lleno y entonces no te puedo responder.
All the best ...

so cool.... lykng ua philosophy

Hi I'm Jim and I'm looking for an apartment to rent around Westlands.
Cans u tell me the surrounding suburbs to Westlands

hey am Magdalene and just finished my studies at moi university. did a diploma in community development. would love to know you and visit kibera too

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls + register in the business directory)

Hi, my name is Viki , I live in Mombasa, Kenya since 2012 with my family . I am an architect and interior designer, but at the moment I have a Restaurant and Lounge bar in Mombasa with my family.

Hi all. Myself Sumit Kumar from India. I am a food industry professional having 7.6 years experience in manufacturing and Factory/Plant Operations. I am an MBA (Operations) and graduate in Industrial Microbiology. I am Specialize in Bakery products, Snack food products, Confectionery products, Frozen foods and Agricultural products.

Moved once again to Kenya. Last time was 1998/1999. Happy to be back though, having waited long for an opportunity to return. We realize many things are different today than 15 years ago, but here we go, another start. As we are settling down with the young family, finding a house, buying a car, etc., we look forward to hearing about social events and activities especially for our elementary and high school kids.

Hi I am Nadeem Shahzad from Pakistan. I hv Experience in Sales and Marketing frm DUBAI, SAUDI ARABIA, PAKISTAN, TANZANIA. Now I am here in kenya for further Prospects. ;)

hello Viki,its nice to know that you are in Mombasa,i just relocated here myself and working here in the hotel industry as well,maybe we should caught up sometime!

Hi Everyone, PJO here; thanks Tina for starting this blog, it is really insightful. hope to interact more with all expats present here and those who are yet to join; welcome to Kenya, it's a country of life lovers, you will enjoy your stay for sure!!

Am charles and live in kenya.am glad to meet people who are ready to sharr ideas and resourses..thank you all.

Glad to have be here. I look forward to network,make more friends, do business with you and share our experiences. Good day.

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hi Everyone,

So excited to have discovered and joined this forum.Everyone here sounds very friendly and nice.
Looking forward to network and tap into the collective knowledge of the group.
Been out of the country for a while but now back and working in Nairobi. Kenyan lady born and raised. Looking forward to join any activity groups /meetups if any.

Good day  :top:  !!

Hi,
Currently in Kenya in order to see if an expatriation is possible and for my wife to discover the country. We would be glad to meet some people.
B. Regards

Hi my name is mark am a registered nurse currently working in wajir...my interests are learning new updates in medical field....i also like making friends from all over the world

Hey all,welcome to Kenya. I hope that you will enjoy your stay and make some wonderful friends.

Looking forward to interacting with you all..... :top::top::top::top:

Hi guys, I'll be here for the next three months. Wondering if there's anyone else from the UK over here?

My name is Daniel .I live in Nairobi and I am proud to be associated with this forum.I hope to learn a lot and enjoy myself

Hi all,am vera and am happy to be here

Hii guys...
Luvly community you have here. Hoping to come to Nairobi this September. Work as a Telecom Consultant. ..Looking forward & feeling excited!!!

Ahh forgot!!! if you guys have any recommendations on rentable furnished apartments please drop me a mez

hi, kenyans
proudly to be born in kenya.
am Harun Kariuki, 25yrs old, born in riftvally bt located to Nvs due to 2007/2008 post election violence. i ave been going through hard-times due to surpot needed from me to cater for my parents and our younger sister who is in collage now.
  I was working in afarm as home assist and driver in Wairubi farm Kinangop, from 2008-2012. where til now i miss to be working there, but due to death which occured in a tragic road accident that cost life of 6 members of wairumbi family i lost my job.
past 1 year i ave been trying business bt never succeded due to luck of capital,nw that i decide to come to nairobi iknw God will be with me until i secure employement from wellwishers.
  For any assist of securing employment am a Form four cert holder and class BCE driver with 5years experience
my contacts are 0713 88 55 39. will be glad to get any kind of assist from well wishers.God bless yu as go through my story and felt mercy for me.

warm regards from
    HARUN KARIUKI

would love to meet some cycling fanatics in mombasa,,,I love cycling alot and find an excuse to do it...
I also love athletics,,, I ran alot n workout like crazy

Hi, I'm Kate. Moved to Kenya in June 2014, although I've been here on holiday before. Still kind of a newbie. Loving it so far  :D

Hallo Jane,
I just saw your post about home exchange.  I always like to visit Uk especially our boys and dad are fun of football funs of Manchester and all football clubs in UK. And for me London.  I would be much interested with home exchange in Kenya. We have apartment in Nairobi. Incase your interested please tell me in advance. We live in Netherland but Im  a kenyaan. My email adress: [email protected]

Best regards,,
Loise

thank you my aim i want to make busnes

Am aged 34 and really interested in teaching abroad.wish to get how to succeed in securing a job abroad

Thank u all for such a warm wellcome. I currently lives in kenya and works with g4s but still longing to achieve more.

hi
i am currently in kenya willing to relocate for truck driver  jobs in canada and meet new friends all over the world
Regards
george

Hi, I 'm thinking about relocating to Mombasa for a job. Just wondering about general issues before making a decision (housing, cost of living, safety, education amongst others). Any advice?

ManuVerreyken wrote:

Hi, I 'm thinking about relocating to Mombasa for a job. Just wondering about general issues before making a decision (housing, cost of living, safety, education amongst others). Any advice?

Hello and welcome to the forum
I am sure members will soon give you the information.
For cost of living try this website www.numbeo.com

Hi,
Am Ann, I will be moving from Nanyuki to Nairobi.

[Moderated: No free ad]

Hi all ok? I am based in Mwingi town on the nairobi - mwingi - Garissa road. Got a recreational garden called Gathoni's Garden on the outskirts of Mwingi Town. The children's playground includes fibreglass slides, seesaws, an inflatable pool, paddle boats, bumper boat, water ball, bouncing castle, face painting, candy floss. our cooks prepare delicious meals such as grilled lamb chops, honey glazed spare ribs, barbecued chicken and crinkle cut chips as well as other accompaniments.
Situated on a 3 acre ground, the garden provides a serene environment for R&R. For those travelling to the northern part of Kenya or returning from it by road, this is an ideal place to recharge your 'batteries' before completing your journey. parasols are pitched in strategic places for patrons to enjoy their visit.
To book and order meals please call 0751433290(Tumaini) or 0734620363 (Gathoni).Welcome all.

Closed