Well another day ...

Today I feel different not as optimistic as i was earlier. Its ok though, because i think its part of being human. I work in real estate so there are the up moments and the down ones. I feel happy i made a few very respectable friends from Europe and it feels cozy sharing thoughts across such long distances.
Unlike one lady misjudged me completely, I feel blessed with having a golden heart that is not interested in " selling some one something ".
I think  I appreciate even tough moments or hardship , because I would not have known the taste of happiness if it weren't for the sad moments. I am glad this Expat site exists , it takes a load off , really , I write about what ever i feel and experience. I also get to know people who appreciate what I write like Jeremy Clarkson. Once again thank you for all your support and admiration.

Till we meet again soon , have a wonderful day ( hey what do you know I just smiled wishing you a wonderful day ! )   I guess I make people smile a lot... You they say... " what goes around comes around ."

Love you all Shorooq :heart:

There's no reason not to have a great day.  When people try to bring you down, it's because they're miserable and want everyone else to be, too.  When people insult you, they're not attacking you.  They're exposing the qualities within themselves that they hate.

Thanks Hailey

That is why i love writing, because of people that inspire me to live happier or better in this world.

A lot of people say that the most important thing in life is to be happy.  I think it's more important to make others happy.  If everyone just made one person happy, the world would be an infinitely better place.  If writing does that for you, then don't stop, no matter how many people try to bring you down.

If you are happy in yourself then that happiness will make others happy too. The written word can inspire people too.

You know, it is precious in fact so precious to always have positive feed back. The one thing I could say about making people happy is that I can not live without making someone smile through out my day. And that's what keeps me going. I think you have the same positive energy i have in fact almost the same kindness and points of view in life. I am considering you as the one real friendship i have here on this expat. Thank you and have a cozy evening .

:up:

I try to start the day with a smile, pondering the potential for positive things to happen and, when negative experiences come to pass, shrugging them off in favour of a positive attitude creating more positive experiences.

I love life.

great reply :) indeed

I read somewhere that when you go to sleep thinking happy thoughts, you're far more likely to wake up happy.  And of course, when you wake up happy, you're more likely to have a happy day.  So all you have to do to be happy is make yourself happy when you go to sleep.

I think I read it online, so how knows how true it is.  I also read that Elvis killed JFK.

Happy thoughts always help in fighting sadness that is very true. I try that a lot it does work, Im a fan of comedy too THAT  helps big time . About the JFK killing it could be true, since JFK was a huge fan of Elvis. So there might have been a conspiracy. Till next time

love , peace , and laughter

:par:  luv ya Hailey

Continue your experience with that good attitude and you will never fail to be satisfied inside

thanks for your nice optimistic reply

peace and God Bless  :)

Shorooq

Hello Dr Salah It would be my pleasure to be a friend. Have a wonderful day

:)

Warda Warda1 wrote:

Today I feel different not as optimistic as i was earlier. Its ok though, because i think its part of being human. I work in real estate so there are the up moments and the down ones. I feel happy i made a few very respectable friends from Europe and it feels cozy sharing thoughts across such long distances.
Unlike one lady misjudged me completely, I feel blessed with having a golden heart that is not interested in " selling some one something ".
I think  I appreciate even tough moments or hardship , because I would not have known the taste of happiness if it weren't for the sad moments. I am glad this Expat site exists , it takes a load off , really , I write about what ever i feel and experience. I also get to know people who appreciate what I write like Jeremy Clarkson. Once again thank you for all your support and admiration.

Till we meet again soon , have a wonderful day ( hey what do you know I just smiled wishing you a wonderful day ! )   I guess I make people smile a lot... You they say... " what goes around comes around ."

Love you all Shorooq :heart:

Thanks lucky  :up::)

Meet other expats and join the events

OR