Where to print my photos from my phone in HCMC???

I'm from district 2 HCMC and would like to know if anybody from here knows where to go for photo printing (I mean just those from my cellphone), we dont have printer at home so I wanna know where should I go to have my photos printed?
and also if anyone knows where to buy a nice but not so expensive picture frames here in HCMC?

would love to hear any sugestions and help... thanks

In Indonesia, we have Fujifilm shops all over the place - I'd guess they have something similar over there.

I did find this.

https://plus.google.com/116788558541173 … bout?hl=en

Hope it helps

There is a shop like mas fred sugguested above in Luong Dinh Cua street. The color of the shop is yellow. About 100m from Nguyen Huu Tho avenue.

46 Nguyen Hue - opposite the SunWah Building.

The shop name is the same as the street number!

They will crop or Photoshop for free - whilst you wait.

Hi,

Thanks so much everyone for the info, Ill try to visit those places and check for the best rates too, I have hundreds of pictures that needs to be printed coz I wanna put them on album :) I have the location checked in google maps and will surely check them out sometimes next week :)

have a good day ;)

:|  hudreds ? If so you shouldnt go to the shop I suggested above cos it is expensive. You can go to Manh Sinh shop ( 65 Cao Thang), they do a good job there although the price can be high a bit(>=2000d/pic). Phuong Quynh shop- Nguyen Hue street is also good. The price will be about 1300d/pic. Ask them to edit the pictures for you. There are many places print pictures but the quality is very bad

Thanks #Dejavu.dot :)

You should go to Lab shop which uses a big machine to "print". Actually it is not printed.
You can search "The Quan", "Kim Long" lab room.

I'm using Lab Trang near Thu Duc market. It's very cheap.
I ask them to "print" hundreds of small photos weekly.

Dejavu.dot wrote:

: ... There are many places print pictures but the quality is very bad

'Muddy' looking pictures are the result of not using fresh chemicals.

46 Nguyen Hue changes their chemicals every morning - so I take my stuff in first thing in the morning.

Jaitch wrote:
Dejavu.dot wrote:

: ... There are many places print pictures but the quality is very bad

'Muddy' looking pictures are the result of not using fresh chemicals.

46 Nguyen Hue changes their chemicals every morning - so I take my stuff in first thing in the morning.

Nice. I will visit there soon cos I have some family pictures. I intend to make an album.

Thanks Sarah Thuy, I'll try that place

You can search in the business directory for photo printing services .Photos on the big panorama poster (printsocialpictures.com) are a good option in printing .