A house helper needed in Beijing

Hi there,

Me and my wife just have a new born baby this July and we are looking for a experienced  female Helper who can live in our apartment for a full time housekeeper job.

The following is the Job Description:

(1) Apartment:
Our apartment is about 200 square meters with three bedroom nearby the subway. And there are only three people living in it now. The helper will live with baby in an individual bedroom with sunshine balcony.

(2) Job description:
full time housekeeper job includes cook, clean and babysitting.
one day off in a week, and national holidays
half year or one year work contract

(3) Salary and Compensation:
We can help to apply for formal Work VISA in Beijing
Free accommodations
Health Insurance
Good salary

Regards

Nicolas
[email protected]
+86 1390 100 3867

Nicholas, what visa can you arrange?

Hi Manlin,

We can try to issue a work VISA, since I am one of the owners for a company in Beijing.

Regards
Nicolas

Nicolas do she would be working illegally / under false pretences. If caught she/you and your company could face serious consequences.

You are hiring her to work in the company but employing her to work as a domestic helper in short you are trying to trick the Chinese government.

As a company employee you would of course have to pay her at least the minimum salary for a foreigner and would have to pay her social insurance.

On the other hand quite a few people do what you are suggesting and I have not yet heard of someone being caught.

Hi Manlin,

Appreciate for your reminder.
Yes, there is still some issue for the way I am trying to do.
But, Realistically speaking, to issue a valid work VISA is the best way to keep a full time house keeper in Beijing. And it could be save in most aspects.
It is very appreciated that if you can forward the message to any people who is interested with this job.
Best Regards,
Nicolas

Hi Nicolas,

I advise you to post your job offer in the Home help in Beijing section as well, it will help your message to get across more effectively. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla

Thinks

Hello sir.i am melanie from philippines.i am here now at macau.i am so pleased to apply on the job.i am 30 years old.have two kids in the philippines.and i am very kind trustworthy and industrious.hoping to work with you.god bless always

I seem to be having difficulty with this request, however, why not hire a Chinese Ayee and save the cost and aggravation of applying for a work visa.  This is NOT Hong Kong.  Laurence