Getting to Pedasi from the airport

Hola! My husband and I are flying in Friday, Sept. 26. Our flight gets in at 1:05 pm and we looked into flying from Albrook but the only flight leaves at 3:00. Not sure if we can get through customs, ride a taxi, and make it to Albrook in two hours. If not, I looked at the bus schedule but only found one time leaving for Pedasi and it was 2:00 - no way at all we'd make that. Is that really the only time the bus goes to Pedasi that afternoon? I was under the impression it ran every few hours.
If these two ways don't work for getting there, any idea how much we'd be charged for someone to drive us - if anyone even would make that long drive.
I feel a little frustrated at this point. I can get us to Panama City but I can't seem to find a way that same day to get to Pedasi ( that works with our arrival time.) We don't want to spend the night in the city.
Any suggestions would be greatly appreciated!
Bernice

Goodness knows I'm not an expert in much of anything... But to the best of my knowledge there is NO flight to Pedasi so forget trying to rush to the airport...  There are buses that leave on a pretty regular basis from the Albrook bus terminal for Las Tablas - which I believe is probably your nearest destination for regular buses.  From Las Tablas, it's a short hop to Pedasi by taxi or local bus...  It IS possible to arrange transportation from the airport to Pedasi, for a fee...  When I arrived with my dog, thus ineligible to ride the bus, I arranged to be met at the airport and driven to Playa Rompio, near Chitre, an hour or two up the Azuero from Pedasi.   The cost was in the $250 range.  Don't give up.  It is possible!  Let me know if I can help.

Yes,Air Panama only flys to Pedasi on Wednesdays, Fridays, & Sundays at 3:00pm. The buses run every hour on the hour up until 7pm from Albrook to Las Tablas. Then you could probably catch a taxi to Pedasi, or a small bus(van), from there. Just be aware you will be getting in very late since it is about 5 hours to Las Tablas and another 30-45 minute drive to Pedasi.  You might consider staying overnight in Panama City before traveling to Pedasi. The Tryp Hotel is at the Albrook mall where the bus terminal is, or there are other hotels or hostels nearby.