Work Visa for Accountant/Analyst

Aoa/Hi,
             I am a B.COM & ACCA (Pursuing CFA 1)Qualified with 1-2 year experience and planning to move to Saudi Arabia for Job purpose, What visa i would require, it's cost and what are the chances of getting a job. Please mention average salary for candidates with a profile like mine.

Thanking you in anticipation.

You should have a job offer by a Saudi employer before coming. You cannot come then look for a job.

A B.Com and a ACCA, with some big4 firms experience, can fetch up to 7K to 8K SAR to start with. If a CFA is included with previous banking or investment experience, can help you to fetch about SAR 17K, to start with.

Regards,
Raunak

its restricted in ksa for visa of accountants now.

Hello Ali Raza,

It was 20 years ago that one could spend 6K to 10K Saudi Riyals, come to Saudi on a 'General visa' (Azad visa) and look for a job.

Now a days, you need to apply for a job, arrange a telephonic, skype or Dubai interview and once you are offered a job, your employer will take responsibility of arranging for visa, it will not cost you anything.

To be honest, one does not have much chance to get a job without experience in Saudi, therefore I suggest you find a job with a TOP 6 accounting company in Pakistan, in the meanwhile finish your CFA part II and III, you will have a good chance of getting a job once you have at least 3 year experience on your CV. :)

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Ali Raza,

It was 20 years ago that one could spend 6K to 10K Saudi Riyals, come to Saudi on a 'General visa' (Azad visa) and look for a job.

Now a days, you need to apply for a job, arrange a telephonic, skype or Dubai interview and once you are offered a job, your employer will take responsibility of arranging for visa, it will not cost you anything.

To be honest, one does not have much chance to get a job without experience in Saudi, therefore I suggest you find a job with a TOP 6 accounting company in Pakistan, in the meanwhile finish your CFA part II and III, you will have a good chance of getting a job once you have at least 3 year experience on your CV. :)

Thanks for ur valuable advice But it came to my knowledge that SAUDI AZAAD VISA for ACCOUNTANT is available in aprox SAR 20,000. It allows u to move to KSA and find suitable job in Accounts or closely related field.
please correct me if i m wrong..

Hello Ali Raza,

I do not have any knowledge of availability of these visas, may be some EB members could advise you.

SR 20,000 is a huge sum of money, I suggest you get a job with any of the top 6 to 10 Accounting / Auditing firms in Pakistan and whilst  you are there, you will have internal contacts and opportunity to get an accountants job with  visa in KSA.

If you are interested in "Trainee Accountant's" job in Bahrain and UAE, I could PM you some addresses of Chartered Accountancy firms in Bahrain which routinely offer such positions to students who take ACA ( Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales) exams while they work ( these trainees are paid BD 450-550 as stipend).

I request you to promise to yourself that you will not engage in 'buying and selling of visa' which is not 'illegal' but does promote a culture to deny a legitimate right of getting a free visa with a job of an expat worker.  :)

I think some people still sell these visas but you must be aware this is illegal and not permissible by Saudi law. So if you come and get caught you will be deported and banned. People still do it but its a risk.

Zohaib, AZAD visa is not illegal!

We need to be very careful with the words we use. Saudi government has failed to pronounce Independent visas (azad) as illegal. I can give you all the details here which were in the newspapers in the last 10 years in Saudi.

Let me explain, if Mr. Raza spends SR 20,000 , he will be able to come to KSA on an accountant's visa , he will not work for his sponsor but instead look for a job in the open market. Once he gets a job, he will apply for a TRANSFER of visa in the name of his new Kafeel. There is no law he has broken yet, but in case he begins the new job while on the sponsorship of the old sponsor, he will then be breaking the rule.

I agree...
However the person selling the visa for 20k is probably breaking the law.

riazcdki wrote:

Hello Ali Raza,

I do not have any knowledge of availability of these visas, may be some EB members could advise you.

SR 20,000 is a huge sum of money, I suggest you get a job with any of the top 6 to 10 Accounting / Auditing firms in Pakistan and whilst  you are there, you will have internal contacts and opportunity to get an accountants job with  visa in KSA.

If you are interested in "Trainee Accountant's" job in Bahrain and UAE, I could PM you some addresses of Chartered Accountancy firms in Bahrain which routinely offer such positions to students who take ACA ( Institute of Chartered Accountants of England and Wales) exams while they work ( these trainees are paid BD 450-550 as stipend).

I request you to promise to yourself that you will not engage in 'buying and selling of visa' which is not 'illegal' but does promote a culture to deny a legitimate right of getting a free visa with a job of an expat worker.  :)

Dear, first i'd like to thank you for a sincere advice then i'll be obliged if you PM me the above said CHARTERED ACCOUNTANT FIRM's address if possible on "[email protected]".
Once again i appreciate your  valuable guidance.

Zohaib,

The person charging SR 20000 is not breaking the law s long as the buyer ends up legally in KSA and the purchaser does not report a case of "deception' to the authorities . I am against this concept of selling visa on moral an ethical grounds.