Need advice!!

Sooo.. Transferring my schengen visa to residence permit is not possible according to my husband's lawyer coz we got married outside Germany though they recognized the marriage and registered it (doesn't make sense). We should've have come here and got married here and then they can change my status. Anyway, I really don't want to go back to Philippines just to wait for 2weeks for my visa, it's a hassle, big money to spend, and my family isn't living there anymore so we have no choice but to spend 2 weeks in a hotel. Today, I had an offer letter as a Koch, which is a skilled job, which as far as I know, they're making exemptions with this kind of job coz they can't find a local to fill the position. My question is, is there any possibility that immigration can change my status without going back to PHL? Thanks!!

I am having the same situation with you. And even though we have a son, they still want me to go back to my country to make family Visa then change to resident permit here when I am back. They actually sent me a letter that says I would get my resident permit,but then the Botschaft in my country called them and say I am not allowed to make resident permit with the Tourist visa I have. But I cant complain,I gotta do what they tell me to do (should've made the family visa!)

Anyways,Good luck! I hope you dont have to go back to the Philippines.

Hello!!
I visited the Ausländerbehörde today and this time we asked another guy. He gave me a yellow paper application for my residence visa. I need to meet him again after I take my A1 exam, no need to go back to Philippines. I think you just need to be lucky! :)