Bored in Lagos and looking for really cool, sophisticated friends

I tend to work a lot during the week and when the weekend comes along I am just bored and with nothing to do. I am looking for like minded individuals who would like to just simply hangout, share stories and exchange thoughts on anything.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

Where is your studio located?

owpj,

depends on what you like to do? Do you perhaps play tennis, golf, running, cycling or are you a clubber type? Like theater, yada, yada? Let us know. :):)

126 Broadstreet Lagos

@Sarix02 I am not much into the club scene, I played tennis eons ago but would love to get into golf sometime.. but I am more of theater and movies person. What about you?

Theatre scene is in its infancy though experiencing a small revival; movies are getting there. I like to be outdoors hence the running sometimes  cycling,  tennis & golf. Got a handicap or are you a wannabe golfer?

I am a wanna be golfer though I basically know most of the rules and the closest I have come swinging a golf club was inspecting it and trying to hit stones with it.. where do you play golf? I used to play baseball at Skypo at Ikeja years ago.

Golf occasionally at Lakowe, skypo?? :cool:

Skypo is at Ikeja, close to GRA. Lakowe, that's Ghana?

Lakowe is way past VGC.

I see, what is the criteria to get into the Lakowe golf course?

ℓ☺ℓ‎​ Sara,
I know how and what you feel. My name is George Bruce and I stay in Lagos. I'm also looking for good quality friends. Wish we can be friends.
Thanks
George Bruce
[email protected]

Hi George Bruce wished we can be friends am Rowland an immigration consultant and expatriate support expert

Honeywell has been into energy/oil for decades longer than pasta. It's one of the oldest conglomerates in Nigeria.