Aerial advertising banner towing

Anyone know of  aerial banner towing companies that are looking for experienced banner towers?  I am looking to relocate to thailand and am looking to work for a company or possibly start my own.

Eric,

This is specifically prohibited by the Thai CAA.   a few combines have tried and received major fines for this.  Sorry.

Not allowed to work as a domestic pilot anyway.

This is a bit discouraging being that you hear so much how Thailand is/was business friendly especially if you bring capital to invest. Thanks for the response. It may not be a bad idea for me to contact Thai CAA and understand the obstacles that I face in forming such an entity.
Lancashire Lad commented on not being able to work as a domestic pilot. Not sure I understand this one since I know of pilots that have left the U.S. to work in Thailand. Can you elaborate more on this LL? Thanks.

Well perhaps I'm wrong but over the years I'm sure I've read it more than once. Would suggest it falls under #5 here:

http://www.expat-blog.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=143921

Item #5 would sure include domestic piloting. Unfortunate. Maybe Malaysia is a better place to attempt such an operation. But of course, there are probably restrictions there also. Thanks Lancashire Lad for the added info.

Sorry to be the bearer of bad news Eric, but I guess better to present the facts now than let you get your hopes up only to be dashed later. There is of course nothing stopping you owning a co. that tows banners* and employs Thai pilots.

* Assuming banner towing is legal in Thailand.

There's a member over on Thaivisa that flies within Thailand, though maybe not commercially. I did pm him once a long time ago asking more detail, but never received a response.

A pilot local to me near Blackpool in the north west of England was a prolific banner tower 20 odd years ago. He was a pioneer in getting banner towing re legalized in the uk. See p1 here:

HAPPY BIRTHDAY MAGGIE