ATTENTION: USA Entry/Exit History Now Available Online

You are now able to obtain your travel history (foreign passport holders) online without the need to file a FOIA request. You will need your full name as it appears on your passport, date of birth and passport number. If you have a pending FOIA for this type of request you are asked to cancel the request as CBP is backlogged 10-12 months.

Please visit:

https://i94.cbp.dhs.gov/I94/request.html

Once you complete the form, click "GET TRAVEL HISTORY"

You will have the same information as the CBP office at the PoE  or the Visa officer at the Embassy/Consulate. Be prepared, be informed.

Thanks for sharing!  Great information.

I could use this as a US passport holder for my tax returns..

ECS wrote:

I could use this as a US passport holder for my tax returns..

It doesn't work for US Passorts, at least it did not for me.

Matt,

Can you answer this. My husband and I took a day trip this month to Freeport Bahamas on the fast ferry (not classed as a closed loop journey), the check in agent removed our I-94's as we expected, but on returning the CBP refused to reissue a new one. I know most places are electronic, but they had no way to digitally record, the ferry company still gives out the cards.

We were quite shocked at his attitude and on checking the website the next day we found that we were documented as leaving the US but not returning. Are we illegal now or can our previous I-94 still be counted?

Lynn

This is nice.

Thanks.

So Obama was right after all, transparency.

VillageHeadMaster wrote:

This is nice.

Thanks.

So Obama was right after all, transparency.

If you want to call it that. This was only implemented because his "FOIA" agenda was so poorly executed people have been waiting 2 years for simple requests through CBP for records (including me.) If it had been transparent this wouldn't have been required. This is only one agency, I can only imagine the other agencies out there. This was not implemented to convenience the user, it was to take the burden of the agency to cut the backlog.   :top:

chinito1984 wrote:

Matt,

Can you answer this. My husband and I took a day trip this month to Freeport Bahamas on the fast ferry (not classed as a closed loop journey), the check in agent removed our I-94's as we expected, but on returning the CBP refused to reissue a new one. I know most places are electronic, but they had no way to digitally record, the ferry company still gives out the cards.

We were quite shocked at his attitude and on checking the website the next day we found that we were documented as leaving the US but not returning. Are we illegal now or can our previous I-94 still be counted?

Lynn

You are not here illegally. Just save proof of your return journey just in case. Seaports don't have the same automated arrival and departure system yet and it is not automatic. You are not here illegally if what you are saying is the case.If you need a I94 you can still get on by going to a USCIS service center or the nearest PoE. Call ahead because they just don't accept walk ups.

Thanks,

I'm just worried that the exit recorded would invalidate the I-94 I last got which would have been good untill 2016. I did not go to the Bahamas to get a new I-94, just wanted a quick break. But for the last 10 years I've always thought you have to get a new I-94 on arrival and this was what made your status legal, not the visa.My husband put in a call to our local center, but no one returned our message. I don't want to have to take a day off of work to get a stamp in my passport which really should have been done on entry.

I really could do without a body search next time I take a trip, LOL.

Send me a private message, I can assist you further. Include, include the seaport you departed/returned from/to.

So is there a way for a US citizen to track his or her entrances to the US.  Need this for length of time in country to avoid Obamacare and the penalty the IRS will try to impose on you if not covered.

Thanks

BobK

Bob K wrote:

So is there a way for a US citizen to track his or her entrances to the US.  Need this for length of time in country to avoid Obamacare and the penalty the IRS will try to impose on you if not covered.

Thanks

BobK

Nope, we are screwed. You need to file a FOIA. I can't even get mine. (I can but I can't)

Just save your travel documents, (tickets) entry exit stamps, etc.

The comment earlier was too much to ignore though... So I have to respond with this -

So Obama LIED, no transparency - just for visa holders.

Nice.

I would look at the stamps on my passport but they have stamped over some of them so many times I can't read them. One page of 8 boxes has 22 stamps...go figure

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

I would look at the stamps on my passport but they have stamped over some of them so many times I can't read them. One page of 8 boxes has 22 stamps...go figure

Bob K

Get more pages.

Why spend the $$$ for more pages.  They just continue to over stamp the current ones.  I do leave 2 pages blank at the end just in case someone wants to be a hard ass and have  blank spot.  This past summer my wife spent the money for new pages and turned out to be a waste of $$.

I think now that they are all electronically read the stamps are really no longer necessary.  We actually have gone to some places where they just scan the passport and that is it.

Bob K

Bob K wrote:

Why spend the $$$ for more pages.  They just continue to over stamp the current ones.  I do leave 2 pages blank at the end just in case someone wants to be a hard ass and have  blank spot.  This past summer my wife spent the money for new pages and turned out to be a waste of $$.

I think now that they are all electronically read the stamps are really no longer necessary.  We actually have gone to some places where they just scan the passport and that is it.

Bob K

We don't scan foreign country stamps. :) But yes, your entry/exit history for the US is known by CBP upon scan of you bio page, it is the first thing I saw.

I am very thankful to you for a nice sharing. Keep us updated.

This is very hepful thanks for sharing

Celestine_Andrea wrote:

This is very hepful thanks for sharing

Are you coming  to the USA?

Can anyone tell me how to receive USA dollars from my debt card while I'm here in Egypt. I'm from the USA visiting Egypt for 6 months at a time.

renee2154 wrote:

Can anyone tell me how to receive USA dollars from my debt card while I'm here in Egypt. I'm from the USA visiting Egypt for 6 months at a time.

Unless the bank has ATMs that offer the option of receiving funds in USD (which is rare in most countries) they will only dispense local currency. You daily withdrawal limit will depend on the local limit for international transactions in the local currency.

Cheers,
James
expat.com Experts Team

Hi
As a first timer on immigrant visa, if I travel to USA and stay few weeks and will leave before I will get my green card, what will be my condition when I will re-enter to USA in second time? Will I be not allowed to USA with GC?

Hi everybody,

Please note that some off topic posts have been removed from this thread. :)

Thanks,

Priscilla

how get i get USA permit

MASAKA NOMORE wrote:

how get i get USA permit

Contact your nearest US Embassy or Consulate. Try a Google search for information too.