Book club or activities in Istanbul

Hello everyone, I am living in Istanbul since 2 month. I am wondering if there's any book clubs or any group activities for expats.
If not, is anyone interested in creating a book club?

Hello nasie  :happy:

I agree with you but only if it's political book  :D

What you think ?

For more further advice
I want tell you there is activities for book club mostly in universities or Turkish book meeting
If you wanted to be in one you have to join some blogs or coshsurffing web they make this kind of activities

And thank you
I wish I help you even a bit

I have not heard about Book Clubs but for group activities of Expats, there is one forum Internations wherein lots of expats meetings are happening. I am also into reading but never been part of any book clubs or such. If anyone comes across the same, pls post it in the blog here.
Book clud sounds a good idea. If there r some ppl who r ready to invest time, we can form a forum of different genre of books wherein ppl can come and discuss their experiences about like minded books.

I'm interested

I don't know of any, yet i wud love to b a part of :)

Let's plan one, shall w?

There are some group activities for expats. We are planning our second meetup for this Saturday. You can message me if you'd like to come. I can recommend a couple other sites as well. Not sure about book clubs though.

Ooooo...books!!! I'm in...I'm sorry damora but it's only the political books which I cannot stand. Any other genre, I am all for it!!!

How about history ?

Or if your a lover of literature let us read and argue about poems or plays (drama )

Choose one ;)

ı m interested toooo

How about starting with Paulo Coelho?

To be honest, first it would be really great to find a place where we could find books in foreign languages. I was really impressed by the tendency here to translate every material into Turkish. But at the same time, it gets a little frustrating not finding a variety of books in other languages.
I may also suggest biographies or travelogues, if we are to start a discussion since we can probably relate to both of them on some level being expats?

However, I see the question of forming a group club still remains open?  : )