Events in Riyadh

I couldn't find any forum discussion about events happening in Riyadh thus I am creating this one.

Here you can share info about the events happening and can also share your feedback after attending the event so that others can know if its worth visiting.

(Moderated: no free ad on the forum pls)

The moderator can you please explain what free Ads, you are referring to?

Event: Buraidah International Dates Festival

if you want to know events in Riyadh go click the link below.

http://www.arriyadh.com/ar/index.aspx

mannyd wrote:

if you want to know events in Riyadh go click the link below.

http://www.arriyadh.com/ar/index.aspx

It is a good source but it doesn't show all events

CNN then. or go Lonelyplanet

mannyd wrote:

CNN then. or go Lonelyplanet

hav u ever used them to find local events in riyadh?

here is lonelyplanet with just 1 event:

http://www.lonelyplanet.com/saudi-arabia/riyadh/events

and CNN?

Event: Our Beautiful World 2014 Exhibition (For Women Only)

In its third edition, "Our Beautiful Wold 2014 Exhibition" comes again from the heart of the Saudi capital, Riyadh, after the spectacular success of the show in its first and second editions to provide women and family an integrated world to meet all their needs in an atmosphere of beauty and excellence, under the slogan: "with us you are most beautiful ".

Event: Family Accessories Exhibition

Family Accessories Exhibition includes all accessories for a family under one roof.

Event: International Coffee and Chocolate Exhibition 2014

The International Coffee & Chocolate Exhibition successfully integrates all aspects of coffee and chocolate (and coffee & chocolate related industry) under one roof and features the best equipment, services and products from regional and international producers and suppliers.

Exhibition Events: Super Barista Competition, Super Latte Art Competition, Coffee Tasting, Training Seminars

Great way to promote your own blog huh. :P

Thanks, but i wonder what would i get from it

Event: SAUDI HORECA 2014 - The Saudi International Food, Beverage and Hospitality Expo

HORECA is the biggest annual hospitality exhibition which has been running for 21 years in Lebanon, 13 years in Jordan and 7 years in Kuwait and for the 4th year in the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia after the success of the exhibition in December 2013.
The event will feature a host of activities and shows including workshops, culinary art show and much more. It will attract exhibitors, visitors, and key industry players on a local and international level.

Event: COM.IT - The International Communications & Information Technology Show for Saudi Arabia

The International Communications & Information Technology Show is a 4 day event being held from 24th November to the 27th November 2014 at the Riyadh International Convention & Exhibition Center- RICEC in Riyadh, Saudi Arabia. This event showcases products like various services and products related to communications, IT sectors, related services and items etc. in the Computer Hardware & Software, Business Services industries.

But anyways you have a wonderful blog ,keep up the good work and keep us informed regarding the events and activities regularly. :top:

Djzubaid wrote:

But anyways you have a wonderful blog ,keep up the good work and keep us informed regarding the events and activities regularly. :top:

Glad that u liked it

I wont b posting more events here coz the links to my blog posts r not allowed by Expat.com. If u would like to stay updated with the events happening in Riyadh then u can visit my blog directly or can subscribe to it.

Thanks for your post. Im interested to visit this event. What is the date and particular place is this happening. Do i need to register in order for me to join?

u can get all details on my blog, my profile has a link to it, i cannot post its direct link here coz of Expat.com policy

We are starting the 2nd season of Weekend Cricket.

Date: Saturday, 25th October 2014
Time: 6:30am
Location: Sports Facility, Sufiyan Ibn e Harb Street, Nuzah District, Abi Bakar St, Riyadh
Coordinates: 24.757607,46.711623
Google Maps Link: http://goo.gl/maps/p9T8Z

Plz confirm your availability.