Friday Night Drinks - North-Mauritius-Social-Meetup

Many people have joined since our last meeting. So let us see what we can organize together on our next one.

We'll be at the Beach House on Friday next week (11-07-2014) from 7:30pm & will have a small meetup sign on the table.

Please give us a short feedback if you want to join us. It makes it easier to organize.

Or better do join at meetup.com/North-Mauritius-Social-Meetup/events/192125672/

For more information about us see the Meetup-Page on meetup.com/North-Mauritius-Social-Meetup.

Looking forward to see you at the meeting.
Silvia

I'd like to remind you of our meeting for Friday-Night-Drinks which is open to all.

Feel free to join us.

See you soon
Silvia

UP

:up:

I will be there

kokooli wrote:

I'd like to remind you of our meeting for Friday-Night-Drinks which is open to all.

Feel free to join us.

See you soon
Silvia

Hi everyone?
Any meeting up tomorrow?

We`ll get together for our Friday Night Drinks on next Friday, 22nd, August at Grand Baie`s  Beach House at 7.30 p.m.

Please let us know if you like to join us or sign in at "http://www.meetup.com/North-Mauritius-Social-Meetup/" to make sure to get a seat :-)

Hope to see you all there.
Silvia

Hi Silvia,

I've been super busy these last weeks, but Christine and I will surely attend soon.

Just one thought : why not organizing the meet ups directory on Expat.com ? I guess you could attract more people than on Meetup ? (we are willing to help :))

I would also like to join you guys on the meetup! Thanks for organizing!

gud initiative

create a group on facebook. it will be easy n can ve more members

Julien wrote:

Just one thought : why not organizing the meet ups directory on Expat.com ? I guess you could attract more people than on Meetup ? (we are willing to help :))

Hi Julien,
thanks, any help is welcome ...

Great !

I've been a bit busy today, I'll send you my thoughts by pm very soon ;)

You are joking there's nothing......leave it .