Blacklisted in Saudi for unknown reason.

Dear friends,

I have been working in Saudi Arabia for 3.5 years and came back to India on final exit visa with noc. I got another job in Saudi and landed at Dammam airport within 2 months of final exit. But the immigration officer denied my entry and deported back to India. My new firm enquired at Ministry of interior and they simply said that I am blacklisted.

Is there any way to know the reason for blacklisting either in India or Saudi?

Please help

Did you overstay in Saudi?
Were you involved in any criminal activity?
Did your previous employer put an objection on you returning?

it's very clear that he has final exit and he has NOC which means no objection certificate..... it means he can return...

maybe his previous company is a f**k**g company.

Aside from the fact that many employers are inhuman, it could also be due to a data-entry error... we all know how competent those folks at the passport office are!

There should have been an error..Firstly if you were black listed, then you would not have been endorsed a visa from the Embassy.. As all the data is being checked before endorsing the visa..

Do you carry another passport? Were all the passports or documents submitted to the embassy when your new visa was being endorsed.. If all things were perfect then some error has happened.. But it is no use talking now as you've already been deported..

Let us try fixing things.. Is your new company ready to bring you in again.. If so, then they can also check what went wrong..

I shall also try to see if we can find out the reason for black listing..

May Allah do the best for you !!

Thanks for the reply. One of my friend got information from a Saudi (he said office called Tarhi) that my previous employer gave me exit by filing a case against me. He could not find the exact reason for blacklisting but the entry to Saudi is banned for 5 years. I did not involved any criminal activity or not carrying any extra passport. My current employer is ready to wait for 4 more months. Is there any way to resolve this issue or can I initiate any legal action against my previous employer?

hense wrote:

Thanks for the reply. One of my friend got information from a Saudi (he said office called Tarhi) that my previous employer gave me exit by filing a case against me. He could not find the exact reason for blacklisting but the entry to Saudi is banned for 5 years. I did not involved any criminal activity or not carrying any extra passport. My current employer is ready to wait for 4 more months. Is there any way to resolve this issue or can I initiate any legal action against my previous employer?

Employers can do this and unfortunately some employers misuse this. There is nothing you can do from your home country, you cannot initiate legal action and will not help your case either. There is no choice but to wait for the ban to be lifted.

:one on what HRGuru said

better find a new one in other country,,,

So the conclusion is:

Jubail101 wrote:

maybe most definitely his previous company is a f**k**g company.

Trapezius wrote:

So the conclusion is:

Jubail101 wrote:

maybe most definitely his previous company is a f**k**g company.

The appealing mechanism exists; but is weak. Any employer can blcklist employees from re-entering just saying 'business reasons' and everyone would agree.

As HRGuru said: There is nothing you can do from your home country, you cannot initiate legal action and will not help your case either.

Is there any way to know, while we are in kingdom, and before leaving to home country that, whether any fake backlist action   going to initiate during final exit?

vishnuraju wrote:

Is there any way to know, while we are in kingdom, and before leaving to home country that, whether any fake backlist action   going to initiate during final exit?

No, unfortunately there are mo such mechanisms in place for you to know this before hand. One thing for sure, if you are leaving your employer in a bad note, after a case / fight chances are high that this could happen.

By the way, I left fullfilling all the requirement of the contract. There were no fight, disputes or case. But my previous employer dont want me leave.

hense wrote:

But my previous employer dont want me leave.

That's a major dispute. He had in mind that you'd leave and go to his competitors. This qualifies him to apply for a 5 yrs ban.

Both the companies were doing entirely different business. One producers of steel and another one is a new venture for mould making. I am also not related to marketing and joining in new firm is not going to affect my previous employer.

@ hense!

If you have left with your previous employer on good terms, you can still request them to help you with this. If they claim that they have nothing to do with this, then it seems to be a data error. Nevertheless, you should always try your luck in another countries. You have very little to do in this scenario.

Good Luck

Even if you are not going to a competition or you have fulfilled contractual obligations still employers can ban you just for the sake of it as well, since the law allows them to do so. I don't think you will find a logical explanation or justification for this.

Hi..

I found out this link for you.. try entering your Iqama number and see what it shows..

http://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/ … quiry.aspx

hense wrote:

Dear friends,

I have been working in Saudi Arabia for 3.5 years and came back to India on final exit visa with noc. I got another job in Saudi and landed at Dammam airport within 2 months of final exit. But the immigration officer denied my entry and deported back to India. My new firm enquired at Ministry of interior and they simply said that I am blacklisted.

Please help

atomicwarlord wrote:

Hi..

I found out this link for you.. try entering your Iqama number and see what it shows..

http://www.mol.gov.sa/services/inquiry/ … quiry.aspx

Good thinking! Do you have a clue what does this page do?

I can't read the link. Can someone help me. My iqama number is 2277695835

hense wrote:

I can't read the link. Can someone help me. My iqama number is 2277695835

The link is for the expats living in KSA who want to check what is the Nitaqat status of their company if it is green/red/yellow etc. It doesn't relate to your situation AT ALL.

start finding new company in different country instead of wasting your time in this topic....

you are already blacklisted and they will not change that anymore...

move on and continue living dude....

I don't get it. At all. I've heard of such cases before as well and it just fails to make any sense whatsoever.

Why the fuck are entry visas issued to already blacklisted people to begin with? Are the Saudi embassies in foreign countries independent of the Saudi MOI and MOL? And if not, shouldn't they ensure these things with both ministries before issuing an entry visa, especially in cases where there's a Saudi work visa from previous employment already stamped on the same passport?

I apologize for the use of profanity. Stupidity, ignorance, insecurity and self-obsession on part of human beings (supposed in this case) tend to have their way with my patience.

@hense

It's really unfortunate that you had to go through such inconvenience for nothing. I am confident that I speak on behalf of the millions of expatriates here when I say, that you're better off not being here.

hense
do you approached indian embassy

http://www.indianembassy.org.sa/Content … 97&PID=681

do you approached norka?

pls try and send your case to them let us see

Best of luck

vishnuraju wrote:

hense
do you approached indian embassy

http://www.indianembassy.org.sa/Content … 97&PID=681

do you approached norka?

pls try and send your case to them let us see

Best of luck

Indian Embassy.. Just a waste of time i suppose.. They will never support NRI's in the Middle East as what they are supposed to be doing..

I really salute the Philippine Embassy in this regards.. They really look after their citizens abroad..

Hope our Embassy wakes up to our calls !!

hense wrote:

Dear friends,
Please help

If you ask yourself, have you done anything wrong against your previous employer? if, you think that, for good relations, and a peaceful exit, you got the NOC...but maybe, you are to be involved to a new company that is a competitor of your previous employer, and that information was known to  them...they'd simply have you blocklisted. If that possibility is true...then, you have your answer.

Dear all,

So one have to live with current employer, and tolerate conditions &wages till he lives here.

What “ hense” done was the common activity and will be.

If someone suggest what is the way to avoid this happening or guide him to tackle.

Then only this blog will be useful. There is no point otherwise.

Dear hense

Why don't u disclose previous employer details, so others can take caution.  When u left ksa. Do u approached embassy.                                         
Any one else have same experience or knowledge of dishonest blacklisting.  So they can approach together so this can be avoided in the future.       

Express u r valuable comments

I was in good terms with my previous employer all the time. They are not ready to accept that they blacklist me. Some of my friends suggest that my previous iqama was not closed properly on the day I arrived at Dammam and that could be reason why they refused the entry. Since my previous employer did not accept, I am trying to get a document or evidence from Saudi authorities to know the reason for refusal to entry. Can someone suggest a way to know whether am I blacklisted and if I am blacklisted what is reason? I am sorry to ask this question after a lot of discussion but the rules in ksa are uncertain. I am writting all these because my current employer is still ready to recruit provided I must show them a document showing that I am eligible to enter KSA.

-

TheLegendLeads wrote:
hense wrote:

But my previous employer dont want me leave.

That's a major dispute. He had in mind that you'd leave and go to his competitors. This qualifies him to apply for a 5 yrs ban.

I am stuck in the same situation. I got final exit 10 months back. I have got new job and joining a competitor my old company knew it.

My question is it possible for my old company to ban me even after 10 months of final exit?

a.a My ciousin have a criminal record in ksa.but he clear by the government and exit then he go back his fingerprints show on the computer and they stop him and sent him very early flight
now question is that
can he go back ksa if is it possible so how?
recently he visit the 3 month uae without any problem
now he want to go uae at work permit
can he go?

Dear friends,,
                      Before one year i had a police case related to alcohol consumption,,means i didn't drink but a small bottle was caught from my car,,i was jailed for two days and they left me after taking my 10 finger prints,,and now means one week before when i tried to change my iqama proffesion i can't because they are telling i am blacklisted in saudi and i have to go final exit with ban,,i am a non muslim friends,,so friends can anyone can give me a solution to remove this case from online,,if not how much will be the duration of my ban,,expecting yours precious reply

can u be blacklisted by a universiTY If they dnt hav ur passport no.

If you're previous employer has filed a suit against you for known or unknown reason, then you can never get back to Saudi as you have a criminal case filed.

Heay, blacklisted people are forever ban, as per Saudi Laws.

He can go anywhere except KSA as you said he was deported from there.

I know reson black list.i was black list be four 5th year.i need information now I am clear or not.how the process my clerance. Wath is the requirements. Please answer me. Thanks.

I know reson black list.i was black list be four 5th year.i need information now I am clear or not.how the process my clerance. Wath is the requirements. Please answer me. Thanks.