Volunteer in Hanoi

Hi guys,
I live in Hanoi and i have done some volunteer works for sjvietnam organization. mostly we help children but there's some more projects about environment and social things.There's lots of projects you can join like working in the pediatric hospital, teaching orphanages... i found it's really interesting and meaningful.
so if you're interested in doing volunteer work in Hanoi, contact me by this account or my email : [email protected]
btw, i would love to hang out or help you anything anytime , contact if u wanna be friend
good luck with everything in Ha Noi.

Hello ngocnguyen,

Please post your message on the Community section of Hanoi Classifieds page.

Regards

Hey,
I am new in Hanoi and currently looking for a volunteer program (preferably concerning children's education) it sounds that your could help me out with that or put me in contact with some relating projects? What about having a coffee tomorrow and tell me more about it??
Laura

Laura Vietnam wrote:

Hey,
I am new in Hanoi and currently looking for a volunteer program (preferably concerning children's education) it sounds that your could help me out with that or put me in contact with some relating projects? What about having a coffee tomorrow and tell me more about it??
Laura

Hi Laura

i am vietnamese and living in Ha Noi.
sometime i have freetime at the weekend, so could you tell me about your program ? (5w and 1 H: why, what, when, where, who,  and how ?)
i hope, we could do it together