Looking for a part-time maid

:) Hi everyone im irene arellano 35 years old looking for partime full time job im a hard working people Thank You and god bless

What is your expected salary?

Hi hello...some one looking for good maid....I'm here in Malaysia.... :D

Hello.....I have a lot of experience....baby sitter,caregiver,cooking...and everything....thank u

Hello sir I'm interested to do partime in ur house..thank u

MikeWallace77 wrote:

What is your expected salary?

Hi sir I am interested to do partime in ur house thank u

How much salary?

Hmmm....so basically you are prepared to work for free?

Hi Irene areliano are u still available for part time?

[Moderated: please post your resume in the Jobs in Kuala Lumpur section]

hi there am liza looking for part time maid if you need my service  pls just call me this is my number ... i can work 3 to 4 hours

How much you charge?

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a part time maid job in Kuala Lumpur, i advise you to post an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

[Moderated: Avoid copy/paste on the forum.]

Hi I'm Rufe can txt me on viber or wassup for the negotiations about the part time.. Here's my contact # 0163988098.           Looking forward to hear from u.

@ rufe >

Christine wrote:

Hello everyone,

If you are looking for a part time maid job in Kuala Lumpur, i advise you to post an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur section.

Thank you,
All the best,
Christine

hello u looking parttime maid? if u need just call me 01121309298

hi sir ready ur  message u need part maid sir if u want u can contact me this is my n0 0146408116 u can call any time

Hello everyone,

For your security, please avoid your phone number on the forum. Thank you.

Hi Nurshabina - please note that you can post an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur section

hi sir i need partime job  this is my contact number o166742433 thank you . :)

hi my name is josie im working in malayia as domestic helper/housemaid i looking a job as a part time house maid / nanny my free days wensday thursday and weekends if you need some refferences i can give you some details please dont histate to contact me 0102579649

@ gracies and poccahontas >

Maximilien wrote:

Hi Nurshabina - please note that you can post an advert in the Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur section

hi guys,
please suggest a maid agency for bangsar area...i need for 1 hr 3-4 times a week....
a reliable and proven agency pl...

Hello Fiesta10,  :)

I found a contact in our Cleaning in Kuala Lumpur section.Follow to link to get to contacts.

Regards

Kenjee

Hi Sir,

I am looking for a partime cleaning job and I stay very near to your place..Pls feel free to contact me @ 0162247183.

Thanks.
Joyce

Hi sir I am Gemma I'm looking for partime  job..I saw or post so I try to reply u..u can call me at 0146251543..thank u..now I stay in wangsa maju..

hi im jean from philippine ,,,looking for partime job...i saw ur post still available as of now..if u interested me
please contact me!!0163201588
thanks

Hi I'm Elma Ople (or you can call me Jane) . I'm married to a local Malaysian with one daughter. I have a permanent residence here. I'm looking for a part-time job. I've have experienced working with Americans,Italians, France and an Australian Filipina.I  can work 5-7 hours a day, but I am only available every Monday, Wednesday and Friday. My rate is RM20 per hour. If you are keen , kindly e-mail me at elmaople[at]yahoo.com / elmaople1964[at]yahoo.com or contact me 0162354578 Thank you .

Amazing! I tried 5-6 numbers in the last few posts to check if they were interested in a part-time job and no one picks up (???). And then people wonder why they don't have jobs :-)

Sir if u dnt mind i can work there! If cn call me sir.0163267653

Hi ma'am/sir im perla de jesus and im looking for a partime 3times a week.

hi sir, the minimun cost of partime cleaner now is 20rm per hr.if u will agree on the said amount i can help u find partime cleaner.i got freinds who do partime. u can sms me my no is 0166096144

#ibanker.of course housemaid s expensive.esp if d worker is filipino.anywere in d world we filipino hauzmaid r d expensive worker.even u will ask anywer....

hi maam. if its in bangsar i can work for partime. u can give me a call my no 0166096144. thanks have a nice day

Hi, would you mind to share the contacts of the philipino maid you mentioned? Im also looking for a part time maid.

@ CLLJN > Please post an ad in the Housemaid jobs in Kuala Lumpur section, it might help you. :)

Thanks

Priscilla

Dear Sir/Madam,

My name is Amin. I'm 29 years old. I'm an Asian guy. i'm willing to have a job in your agency. i'm 59 kg. 169 cm tall. fare Asian skin. how can i help u?
Hope you should kind to give me a job.

Thanks
Amin
Petaling jaya, Malaysia.
+60162527595
[email protected]

Hi everybody,

I will advise those looking for a job or those willing to offer a job to post directly in the appropriate section here under the right category : https://www.expat.com/en/jobs/asia/mala … la-lumpur/

Thanks all

Priscilla

(Thread closed)

Closed