New in Hangzhou - speaking german and english

Hello my name is Anne, I'm new in Hangzhou and searching for any german oder english speaking expats, who wont stay their freetime alone :) Anybody here?

Welcome to Hangzhou.

Hi Anne, my name is Gary and i work for Global-lt, a language training company based in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A.  Our company provides expatriates and their families with foreign language training and English as a second language instruction around the world.

Currently we are looking for a German tutor for a cline who is living in Shanghai, the classes are supposed to be be held three times a week on Mon, Wed and Fri, starting from 8:30 to 9:30. i do not know if you would be interest in this job, or know anyone that might be. If you need more information, please contact me at the email address of [email protected]. i will be delighted to hearing from you.

Hello gary.zhuo

Could you please place an advert in our section Language teacher jobs in Shanghai so as to reach out to other potential candidates too?

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thank you for the suggestion and I will try as you said.

hello there

I am very new to hangzhou

hope to find friends

Hello everyone,

@ Alading, please note that this thread has been inactive for quite some time now. I recommend you create a new topic on the Hangzhou forum and that you introduce yourself so that members may easily interact with you.

Best of luck,
Bhavna