MOVING FROM USA TO SA - whats the difference between the two countries

i was wondering how life will be if i i was to move from the united states to Sa
Such as whats the main differences i do not have a problem with change i am just wanting to know what i am getting into first let me tell you about my self
i am 5'11 White Male 155 lbs (about 70 kg i think)
my main questions are can  i join the military to gain citizenship

and of course the main differences between the two countries 

thanks!

My friend joined the SANDF (South African National Defence Force) and said it was like prison. I am not sure if you can join them if you are not a citizen.

Maybe look at getting a work visa and explore other possibilities. :)

hi there, i really have to comment on this, are you serious??? Did you go and read up about the differences between the two countries, how can you go on word of mouth, a white male in South Africa looking for employment, your chances are in the ratio of between 1 to 10 about 1 or 2 , and there is a world of difference between the two, you are coming to South Africa where the roads are full of potholes there is mismanagement of the municipalities, corruption galore, crime galore, total 3rd world country, seriously you are making a gigantic mistake!!

[moderated: no free ads + please register your company in the business directory]