German / English Tutor

Hey,
my name is Anja and I am a german girl looking for students I can help with learning German or English. If you need some help please just drop me a message or give me a call. :)
[email protected]

你好,我可以帮你学习:德文/英文
我叫anja,我是一位德语辅导教师,我从德国来。我会说一点中文,我现在在上海的AIESEC工作。
学科 :英文/德文 价格: 一个小时 : 100-150 元
我的手机号码:15821280590
微信: xxanyaxx

Hello Anja.

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

Can you please post an advert in the Classes section (Language classes) in the Shanghai classifieds?

你好,我可以帮你学习:德文/英文
我叫anja,我是一位德语辅导教师,我从德国来。我会说一点中文,我现在在上海的AIESEC工作。
学科 :英文/德文 价格: 一个小时 : 100-150 元
我的手机号码:15821280590
微信: xxanyaxx

As this is an English speaking forum, can you please write in english so that everybody can understand? ;)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hey Aurelie,

yes of course. Should i just open a new post or can i somehow move this one to the marked section?
The chinese letters have the same content as the english ones.
i just though perhaps if someone chinese looks for a tutor in this forum, he won't be able to read english.

Best Regards

Anja

Hello Anja.

You should follow the link I've given you above and click on Post a free ad to add your advert. ;)

PS: You should avoid putting your personal details on a public forum for safety reasons.

Thank you,
Aurélie

Hi I would like to really learn germany as my company is a germany company hope u may help me in some hahaha

Hey,

of course I would be happy to help you.:)
Do you have time on Sunday ? Just let me know when you have time starting and perhaps just drop me a msg. On my mobile ^^

Best wishes

Anja

:)

Hi Anja, my name is Gary and i work for Global-lt, a language training company based in Troy, Michigan, U.S.A.  Our company provides expatriates and their families with foreign language training and English as a second language instruction around the world.

Currently we are looking for a German tutor for a cline who is living in Shanghai, the classes are supposed to be be held three times a week on Mon, Wed and Fri, starting from 8:30 to 9:30. i do not know if you would be interest in this job, or know anyone that might be. If you need more information, please contact me at the email address of [email protected]. i will be delighted to hearing from you.

Hello Gary,

This is to inform you that this thread is quite old (2013) and that Anja didn't showed up on the forum since last year.

If your job offer is still valid, i will advise you to advertise it in the Language teacher jobs in Shanghai section please. It will help your message to get across more effectively.

Thank you,

Priscilla  :cheers:

Thank you for the suggestion.