Looking for house to rent

Hello

My family and I are looking for a house to rent near to the Hlaing township in Yangon. We are moving at the end of  August. Budget is 3000 USD maximum if anyone knows of anything. I have a small child so ideally looking for somewhere with a small garden, nicely decorated for a European family.

Many Thanks

Hi verly,

My parents 's condo is up for rent in the area you are looking for. Nicely renovated, windy and nice open view. 3-5rms,1350sqft. Lift, security and privacy. 9th floor, Bayint Naung tower @ junction of Hle Dan & Bayint Naung Rd. asking only 15lks which is only about USD1400. Living in condo is most convenient option in Myanmar. Do call me @ +959 4500 50114 or email me if interested.

Regards,
Dolly

Sounds great do you have pictures please email

[Moderated: No free ad on the forum]

[moderated: no free ads on the forum please. You can post your ad in the Housing in Myanmar section.]

Hello,
I am looking for a furnished flat or home / or a studio apartment for myself and my daughter from 26th January to 06th February . A kitchen is a must . My budget is about Euro 700 for 11 days. Please kindly advise or pm me .

Hi MrsMommy,

Please feel free to post an advert in the Flats for rent in Myanmar section, this might surely be of great help.

Regards,

David.

Thank you !

[moderated : No free adverts on the forum, you may register your services free of charge in our directory]