Help me check english grammar for the article.thanks a lot

I know it is quite long,but please help me as much as possible.Im very thankful for your help.its my mid-term test

here it is:
Microsoft removes 1,500 fake application on Windows Store

The American tech firms represents tough action to protect users against fake softwares, easily lead to misunderstandings, poor quality or loss of money.

Microsoft says Windows Phone software Store and Windows Store will be censored more tighter to avoid the adverse tamper affects customers.

Upcoming softwares are uploaded to the app store must be required to have clear names,and reflect actual functions, Microsoft said. The company have divided the application into each category, ensuring users find the right software they need. In addition, Microsoft also tightened aggressively with fake applications have similar icons and akin names to advoid the imitation causes  the confusion and damage to the parties.
Getting a large amount of customer feedback, the firm have removed over 1.500 apps that violated from the above policies.they are willing to reimburse users for any money they spent dowloading poor quality softwares. Most developers express the excitement before microsoft's actions. Meanwhile, the “software giant” encourage people to report any fake issues they may encounter with Windows Store

Yes, there are many mistakes, but I don't know how to correct for you. Email me your article to ***" and will email back you a correted version.
Lucian
Hanoi

Moderated by Priscilla 8 years ago
Reason : Do not post your personal contact details on a public forum for your own security

CHECK YOUR PERSONAL MESSAGES. Homework completed.

Hongma1975 wrote:

Yes, there are many mistakes, but I don't know how to correct for you. Email me your article to "[email protected]" and will email back you a correted version.
Lucian
Hanoi

You're so kind :)