Algerian in Konya and It is so borring looking for friends in istanbul

Hello ,
I am new here in turkey , I was proposed to work as a teacher here in konya , It seemed intresting , but now im borred , no communication , people here do not tend to make friendships and get to know you , I am really wondering ,Did I make the right decision , Or should I go back home !!!!! I want your help

Hi How are you

Konya is a big city where you can find interesting places but I can see what you're saying. Normally people are friendly there but there is a language barrier between you that's why they seem cold to you. Why don't u try to attend event organized by university student clubs? There must be foreign students who organize something also. I know you're not student but I think it doesn't matter. It's worth trying :)

I support the reply above me ..Konya knowing with it hospitality, they are kind people just try to be more close, integrate in their social activities for more advice I want tell you to have a bit pasinet it least one year, the positive side you will learn Turkish because of the close connection , after that you can move to Istanbul :happy:

Not konya but eregli in konya it is a small town even if I try to talk to them they step aside , sometimes they gather and start to look at me and talk as if im coming from nother planet :(

Hello Wissam, I am originally from Italy but moving to Konya in a couple of weeks. If you have time, we can meet up!

Bye,
Francesco

Hi Wissam, I am the Italian guy who replied some time ago. I'm in Konya now!
If you have time for coffee one day, call me:

{Moderated by Kenjee
Reason: Please avoid giving over personal contact infos on a public forum}

I will be pleased to meet you.

Cheers,
Francesco

hi helooo , are u here :) ?