Open a business of importation in Brazil with VIPER

Hello all,

- I am married to a brazilian woman since 3 years and I am waiting the MJ approved my permanency visa of "reunião familiar".

- I am also working for a foreigner company who have made a work visa for 6 year, and I have already my RNE card after the validation of this visa. Currently I have a ProLabore contract and I am one of the ADMINISTRADOR of the company here in Brazil.

Today I would like to open my own business in Brazil, Can I open it with any of my currents visa?

I red that only invest visa or reunião familiar can open business here in Brazil...
Did my wife need to be co-director of the company ?

Thanks for your advice.
Yves

Hello Yves,

Opening and registering any kind of a business in Brazil is an extremely complex, bureaucratic and time consuming venture for Brazilians, so you can imagine how much more complex it is going to be for foreigners.

It requires the assistance of both a lawyer experienced in business start-up and registration and an accountant. Since you're thinking of an import/export operation your lawyer should also have some experience at dealing with the Receita Federal and Customs procedures too.

Hi,

Yes I know about the difficulty to open a company here in Brazil, but it would be an extra job and I'll take my time, no rush  plan...
Or maybe just payed the services of a company already working...

Does anyone have open this kind of business?

Thanx

HI.
IT IS DIFFICULT TO OPEN ANY KIND OF BUSINESS IN BRASIL,I HAVE AN IMPORT/EXPORT COMPAGNY.ALL YOU NEED IS A GOOD ACCOUNTANT TO GIVE YOU THE WAY,YOU DON´T NEED A LAWYER.
NOW,DEPENDING ON YOUR FINANCES,IS BETTER TO LET THE ACCOUNTANT TO DEAL WITH IT ALL,BECAUSE IF YOU TRY TO DO IT BY YOURSELF IS STRESFULL.THEN AFTER YOU NEED A DESPATCHANTE TO GET THE RADAR(KIND OF OK TO START DEALING WITH THE IMPORTATION).IT WILL TAKE YOU ABOUT 6 MONTHS TO GET ALL THE BUSINESS READY,IT MIGHT TAKE LESS,IS ALL BECAUSE OF THE RADAR.
ACVICE: GET A ACCOUNTANT WHO DEALT ALREADY WITH IMPORT/EXPORT,AND AFTER THAT AN DESPATCHANTE(BROKER).
GOOD LUCK.

Hello taztoza,

Please do not type in Caps Lock, it makes your text harder to read and here it is considered shouting. On the internet forums good netiquette dictates that one use lower case type.

Cheers,
William James Woodward, EB Experts Team

Ok,williams.i didn´t realized.cheers
kami