Indonesian living in Ningbo-Beilun?....

Hello I'am Indonesian living in Ningbo-Beilun, Looking for Indonesian friends :)

Hi Erna, i am Indonesian too and on the middle September i'll be move to Shijiazhuang for work reason.
May be we can stay in touch but i am not sure about the distance between us.
Oh ya,i have a question for you . I have a visa debit card, can i use that for pay in mostly shop in China? And can I withdraw some local money from ATM? Thanks in advance.

hello!! im not an idonesian, I am a filipino living at shanghai, but maybe we could be friends???. this is my first time in china and i am here for work reasons. how long have u been here? maybe u could help me about things here regarding sending money to our families. please keep in touch.. :)

Hi Jullie, i am really glad if we could be a friend. Look like we have a same problem here. Hope you will find an answer in this forum as that could be an answer for me too.

Hi julie what job you can refer to filipino nationality planning to stay in china..

Hello Erna, I am Indonesian and lived in Yinzhou, Ningbo. will send you my cell on your PM.

Best,
Indah.

hi i am andy, you can send your money to your country by western union,money gram or paypal which have coorperation with bank of china or bank of communication, but firstly you have to send by cash not by transfer in atm

Hi,

Any Filipinas who lives here in Beilun Ningbo?

Suzanne

hi

I  am Australian man.

Teaching in Beilun.

Erna, where  are  you now?

[email protected]

Bernie