Will Citizenship laws ever change from archaic to laws to Hung/Czech?

I have been trvaly pobyt for over 2 years now and frustrated with this archaic system.
My mother is Slovak and my grandparents are Slovak.  I own land in Slovakia.
I was told since my mother is Slovak after 2 years of residency, I could get citizenship.
Truth is that ministri vnutra makes you go through the same bs as naturalization and not by descent.
Only plus is 2 years instead of 8 years.
Endless paperwork, language tests, tax papers, needing police certificates from 3 past countries I lived in and the list goes on and on and seems to change daily.
If you were born between 1949-1969, you must go through this dreadful process.
If I was born in 1970, I would have citizenship immediately.
Hungary has offered simplified citizenship since 2012 and Czech since this year but Kalinak and the Ministry of Interior are slooooooow to make any changes.
Age discrimination just because you were born between 1949-1969.  The list changes endlessly and I would even attempt it as it would take them 24 months to make a decision.
Any changes or isn't it time to catch up with the times, Slovakia???

Update.   If you were born between 1949-1969 nada has changed.  Same hellish road through naturalization. 

https://www.facebook.com/permalink.php? … 1143063770

WHY udelenie?  Born 1949-1969 = udelenie and NOT narodenie.  Outdated law!!!   Czech law changed in 2014 why not Slovakia?  Hungarian law changed in 2010?  Why not Slovakia?  Polish law changed in 2014 why not Slovakia?

Udelenie RULES are NOT clear and VERY VERY difficult even if you have SLOVAK blood.

This law MUST change!

j) jeden z jeho rodičov bol v čase jeho narodenia československým
štátnym občanom a druhý cudzincom
a podľa § 1 ods. 2 zákona č. 194/1949 Zb. o nadobúdaní
a strácaní československého štátneho občianstva
rodič – československý štátny občan nepoiadal
o vyslovenie súhlasu krajský národný výbor s nadobudnutím
československého štátneho občianstva
a má na území Slovenskej republiky nepretritý pobyt
najmenej dva roky bezprostredne predchádzajúce
podaniu iadosti o udelenie štátneho občianstva
Slovenskej republiky.