Who is Mr. Right?

when you meet single people especially women and ask them if they re married or single, the answer is always almost the same. Am waiting for mr. right.

Can we throw more light on this Mr. Right pls i might want to meet him too.  :(

THE mister Right doesn't exist, every potential guy can be the one. My mister Right is maybe not yours or your sisters or friend or any other women you know.
Its depends on what you are looking for in a man (inside and outside).

Believe me, when you meet a man and you feel a click and connected to him and it goes more then just a friendship, then you found your mister Right.

I'm Mr. Wrong - I'm far more fun than Mr. Right.

I'm 65 years old now, and I've been around the block several times. It's been my experience in life that all women have a wish list that's pretty much the same, they all say things like....

I want a man who's romantic.
I want a man who's compreehensive.
I want a man who's communicative and also a good listener.
I want a man who's faithful.
I want a man who respects me....

The list goes on and on, but it's almost always the same. Then finally one day along comes a man that fits almost all of those requisites and knocks on the door.

You guessed it, the woman usually is there braced against the other side of the door, holding it shut and shouting, "Don't come in!"

Strange!!!  :/:/:/

women don't  even know what they want so far how much more recognizing it when it comes up.

i told a lady not to bother looking for Mr. right, just get the Mr. left and drag him to the right and BOOM! he is MR. RIGHT.

TRUE?

chikky3 wrote:

women don't  even know what they want so far how much more recognizing it when it comes up.

i told a lady not to bother looking for Mr. right, just get the Mr. left and drag him to the right and BOOM! he is MR. RIGHT.

TRUE?

I wish we had a Quote of the Month Award, this one would certainly win it!!!

Truer words were never spoken chikky3. Thanks for making my day!

hahaha... tanx wjwoodward

Ha... awh come on guys then you're taking some poor randomer and trying to change him! Aren't women always being accused of doing that?? So you wait for the guy to come along that fits ALL your requirements and we're accused of being picky!!

What's wrong with being single I say!!

Happy singles day to all the singe ladies out there!!! Enjoy and embrace your singledom!

annpreilly wrote:

Ha... awh come on guys then you're taking some poor randomer and trying to change him!

I used to have dark hair, then I got married.
The stress sent me grey so, what does my wife do? Yep, insist I paint my hair back to its original colour.
WOMEN!, Always trying to change you.

Seee... I was trying to stress by my post that not all women wish to do this! By all women, I mean me! (I cannot possibly speak for all womankind!)

The stress of your marriage made you grey!! Oh dear:(  I am sorry to hear this but:

A) Did your wife know it was stress?
B) Might she have thought it was the ageing process?
C) Did you discuss it and try and intercept the onset of greying of the hair to see if it was actually stress or ageing?
D) Did you actually paint on the colour??

I like grey haired men myself whether they were black, brown or ginger haired in the beginning (ginger is specific to Irish lads... I think!) but god forbid I would drive them to greyness!!

I hope you are stress free now mas  :par:

Anyone who thinks that all women want this, think this, like this, say this, feel this is a few shells short of a taco.

i like it Mr.Right  :D

Who is not left or wrong can be Mr. Right.............. :D
Well I too feel being single is far better then falling in problems...........
So don't wait just be like that as you are and if someone comes its okay otherwise be single and enjoy the life..............

aryavrat wrote:

Who is not left or wrong can be Mr. Right.............. :D
Well I too feel being single is far better then falling in problems...........
So don't wait just be like that as you are and if someone comes its okay otherwise be single and enjoy the life..............

oh... you like to be single Anil???

When I was 20 years old, I thought I've found Mr. Right. We were dating for 8 years until he turned to the left and cheated on me. So girls, don't ever try to find Mr. Right, just keep straight. p

Don't even wait to meet him.
Be realistic and find Mr. Good and you will have a happy life.
There is no Mr. Right as much as there is no Ms. Right.
We all have our defects and if you respect each other you can find a good and trustworthy person.

good luck.

The longer the explanation, the bigger the lie. so if u don't find a Mr Right the create one by ur wisdom and love

Mans are more dominant in a relationship rather than womans. I think Mr. Right will come when we are not expected. If we try to built a strong relationship Communications is a key of success . lucky who find the Right partner <3 <3

Guys are like stars - so many to pick from, but only one can make all your dreams come true!
- Atit

only one star ?
where is it ?
does exist ?
I have a lot friends that have found their star.
happy for them and not happy for my self
I believe when you meet the right person it clicks, and you both know and you start making it work, you know?

"We waste time looking for the perfect lover, instead of creating the perfect love".
Timothy Oliveira.
so i think When a woman stop trying to find the right man and start becoming the right woman, the right man will find his way to her  :/  Finding a right man is just like finding shoes. People go after the good looking ones, but they end up choosing the one they feel comfortable with.

As for me I am looking for that amazing one woman who can put a smile on her face who know my worries but act like everything is fine.in return I can't promise her that I can bring star for her but I try to let her feel like a star I can't say I m best but I can promise that I will be with her side by side in every moment of her life.

Women are like apples on trees. The best ones are at the top of the tree. The men don't want to reach for the good ones because they are afraid of falling and getting hurt. Instead, they just get the rotten apples from the ground that aren't as good, but easy.

So the apples at the top think something is wrong with them, when in reality, THEY'RE amazing. They just have to wait for the right man to come along, the one who's brave enough to climb all the way to the top of the tree.
- Shuna Holmes
and syed if you are a good climber then you will have her right beside you

Thank you madam. Well I m trying my best to find her

:top:

Dr.Anna wrote:

Women are like apples on trees.

Apples are best if they have a nice pear.

:) most pear varieties do not ripen nicely while still on the tree. Pears that are allowed to become too mature or to ripen on the tree develop a coarse, mealy texture and often have core breakdown

chikky3 wrote:

TRUE?

Hey , be careful if the guy wants you to be on the right will not let you stand on left  ;)
It's like a power game sometime.

Every man needs a woman when his life is a mess, because just like the game of chess, the queen protects the king. so proud to be a woman

pardon me but i think every women needs a man in her life coz men die for  women. And men bron to be a soldier

mas fred wrote:
Dr.Anna wrote:

You're bananas if you think that's peachy.  Next you'll say you don't give a fig if couples cantaloupe.

:par:
i never think like that  ;)

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
mas fred wrote:
Dr.Anna wrote:

You're bananas if you think that's peachy.  Next you'll say you don't give a fig if couples cantaloupe.

Bananas ripen when they see a nice pear.

Dr.Anna wrote:

Neither do I, but loads of people read naughty things into my innocent posts - they must have really dirty minds.

:top:  i agree with u mas fred and then such kind of persons accuse other about their post. very bad example to put any one's character in mud.they should apologize

mas fred wrote:
Dr.Anna wrote:

Neither do I, but loads of people read naughty things into my innocent posts - they must have really dirty minds.

no need to explained yourself mas fred. i know one thing The trust of the innocent is the liar's most useful tool.but i believe you are an innocent just like all other men. :gloria

mas fred wrote:

Why did the nun lose her job at the packing plant?  She threw all the bent bananas away.

HaileyinHongKong wrote:
mas fred wrote:

Why did the nun lose her job at the packing plant?  She threw all the bent bananas away.

I don't get it. Is it an American joke?

Too subtle?

mas fred wrote:
HaileyinHongKong wrote:
mas fred wrote:

I don't get it. Is it an American joke?

it is a copy past from this link
www.jokes4us.com/miscellaneousjokes/foo … nanajokes. she just change man into nun
:lol::lol:
:lo
it is banana joke

Find activities and meet other expats

OR