Looking for Agent / Mandoob / Recruitment Company

I am looking for an agent / company / mandoob who can prepare ewakala for our company to send to our already recruited candidate. We just want ewakala so the candidate can start processing the visa in their respective countries.

Thanks

Pls send me more details through my e-mail- [email protected]

I am dealing with a trustworthy agent in India (also having their office in dammam) - having branches all over India.
I would like to recommend this agent to you.
You can contact me at my email:  [email protected]

Pls send me contact details or mobile to discuss our  need to  hire refrigeration and ac  technicians from India

We have 2 visa and need them  urgently.

Juma

mjsbhutan wrote:

I am dealing with a trustworthy agent in India (also having their office in dammam) - having branches all over India.
I would like to recommend this agent to you.
You can contact me at my email:  [email protected]

Sir,

Our candidates are in Pakistan and we just need agent from Dammam who can prepare ewakala. After ewakala processing of Visas in Pakistan will be candidates resposibility..

If your agent in Dammam can prepare ewakala for us? Please share contact details.

Thanks

What is the meaning of ewakala?...sir u have friends there in al ahsa have beauty saloon business? Help me sir to looked a job there...i have 6 yrs experience as all around beautician...