Agents for saudi visa in cairo/ zagazig

Salaam
i need list and addresses of agents that can take the documents on my family behalf to saudi embassy.
If there is anyone in zagazig . It will b grt as my family lives there.otherwise any agent in cairo will do.

Thanks

Hello skyhawk77

Kindly note that your thread is now on the Cairo forum so as to help you get better response.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

thanks

Dear now Saudi Arabia changed the process of visa u must do it your self u will Schedule an Appointment using this website https://www.vfstasheel.com/VFSTasheel/opsys/auth/login they will told u what documents u need and fees and this is the only way 

Thanks brother. Hm then it will be tiresome . I was thinking somehow thet avoid standing in lines.
Anyway thanks ahmed for letting me know.

Wa3aliekom al salaam

H r u brother ? …. Hope every things is good …. Anyway I know a good agent in the zagazig can help you in this issue & avoiding u the suffering of the road … I think just need some papers & official delegation from u …. If u like u can contact with him …. His number is 01019405283 .

p.s

he is not so good in english :) ……. But he is good enough

wish u luck

Thanks brother.
Is he having any office there in zagazig?
Regards

You r welcome any time ….

Ya …. He has already an office in the zagazig town & working in the all kinds of visa to the Arab gulf for many years ago with legal license for that …….. And as i told u …. U can contact with him & he will give u all the information that u need about the  ( paper – timeframe – fees - address …. Etc ) by the phone or through this e-mail [email protected]

Best regards