New in Shenzhen

Hi guys, I am Gabriela from Czech Republic and I came to Shenzhen to work in a real estate company for one year. I would love to meet some other expats here :) Let me know if you want to meet up for coffee, beer or just hang out :) Thanks

Hi,welcome to China :cool:
I'm in Chengdu, wondering to make friends with you. I work in a travel company :idontagree:

Hi, thanks for reply. I don´t even know where Chengdu is but guess is quite far from Shenzhen right?  :)

Not so far, ;)  One of my best friends is in Xiamen, I'd like to go there this year. :D  Maybe,next mounth

Hi there! Although I'm not currently in Shenzhen now, I will return by mid-August. Let me know what your evening schedule looks like, and if you're interested, we can hang out and meet for coffee or dinner sometime. Also, do you have Wechat? Please feel free to add me:***

Moderated by Bhavna 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

hello Im in Shenzhen right now, and it will be glad to have a girl friend in here too =)

Hi, I'm Eric. Just moved to Shenzhen to work from Australia. I've worked here for 3 weeks so far and I usually go to the Starbucks near the Sea World - it's on the subway route. It will be awesome to find someone to go for a coffee every Sunday. May I ask how can I reach you?

That's awesome!

Hi guys! I'm mexican and i'm moving to Shenzhen in a few days! I want to meet people from Shenzhen :)

I will be in Shenzhen for business from this Sunday.  I would love to meet some new friends!  I am very friendly and easy going. Just message me and we can share contact info.  I will be staying in the Futian area.

Cheers!

Hello there! I'm always in the Futian area-just let me know when you're free to meet up on Sunday. Add me on Wechat: phoenix52283! :)

Kabinetina wrote:

Hi guys, I am Gabriela from Czech Republic and I came to Shenzhen to work in a real estate company for one year. I would love to meet some other expats here :) Let me know if you want to meet up for coffee, beer or just hang out :) Thanks

Hi I am Henry, native people live in Shenzhen.
Welcome! Feel free to let me know if you think anything I can do.

Hi Kabinetina,

Welcome to Shenzhen. I am a Chinese who has been living in Shenzhen for 10 years. Would like to make new friends from other area of the world and share the different experience/ cultures....Let's meet and hang out at weekends ! I live in Futian district.

Cheers,
Doris

Hi Phoenix,

I just add your weichat. I am living in Futian. Would like to know you and have fun together!

Thanks,
Doris

Hey Miru!

I am an expat working in Shenzhen and have been working here for close to 3 years now. I currently live in Luohu so if you would like to meet up, drop me a PM and we can meet. I can introduce you to the expat friends which I have met here during my stay here. In fact, we meet up almost every week! Cheers!

Nice to meet you Gabriela and welcome to Shenzhen! If you don't mind, please let me know which district you are staying in or PM me your contact for Whatsapp/Line/WeChat/any other IM for easier communication. I would love to make more expat friends (I have quite a few here which come from Ireland, US, Russia, Japan, Norway) and if you would like to meet more expats, I would be more than glad to introduce them to you! Cheers!

Yours Truly,
Elnathan

Hello Miru

I just got SHENZEN have a week here. and would like to meet people from Latin America to see us meet occasionally. and thus make more bearable the day to day.

Gabriela

Am for mexico and just arrive 5 days ago to SHENZHEN. and I would like meet people who speak english in order to talk a Little bit during the weekends or take some cooffe.

You know during the weekdays it is hard due to work.

mi email [email protected]  my skypename hidalguense58

take care

hi, that would be so nice, be my guest  :)

hi
I am from mexico I'm also living in Shenzhen matabenitez my mail [at] aol.com to chat a bit and get away from it

Hello,

I'm new to Shenzhen, and here on project, looking to make friends, as its difficult to make freinds here, if you like we can meet for a coffee or so, you can add me on wechat: amanjkt

Just arrived in Shenzhen. It's a beautiful evening. I am going down to The Terrace at Sea World. Who is in??

:)

Glad to know you too.. do you have skype account?

Ciao..
Welcome to China. My name is Marino.
If you come to our Italian restaurant, Magnifico Shenzhen, our chef Angelo Failla will be happy to offer you a good Italian coffee and get to know you. We are organizing many events related to food and culture and we like to have new friends.

Hi Marino > free advertisement is not allowed. I invite you to register your restaurant in the Shenzhen business directory. Thank you.

[email protected].   I want make friends in shen zhen,

Why dont you guys join the expat shenzhen facebook group or wechat facebook group. coz a lot of foreigners friends in shenzhen are surfing there for connection.

Go get 'em...

Chester

Hey how to join the group facebook can you please guide on that. I am from India and new to shenzhen suffering alot due to language problem. I want to make Indians friends or people who can speak english

hello, guys, I'm not living in Shenzhen, but Guangzhou, which is quite close. I'm Chinese,  speaks fluent English. If you need help living in China, or want to make friends, you may add my wechat: elenasuisui, or my QQ: 519717791.
Only friends, not expecting any romance or adventures. ^_^

Chengdou ,is also the city of china ,by raliway you can arrived in chengdu city from shenzhen city,Beijing will be far distance than chengdu .

Hey ,i am chinese ,working in shenzhen city ,If need any help or want to learn something about chinese ,May be we can learn each other.Welcome foreigners to add my wechat:catherineyan2013,skype:catherine31520,
Hope that can make friends with foreigners in shenzhen to learn more much about english or we can learn each other,My English need to improve.
Thanks in advance!

thank you Elnathan i would be very happy if you could introduce me to Indian expats here in shenzhen. I am facing lot of problem here due language and food. Please help. Give me number ? my shenzhen contact number is 15817405150. Looking forward to meet u soon

Hi Gabriela,

I'm Pedro from Portugal. I'm about to move to Shenzhen next month. Are u fluent in Chinese? The company I work for has some business in the real estate field and I'd be glad to talk to u a bit more. Please, email me at: ***

Best regards,

Pedro

Reason : Please do not post any personal contacts on the forum. Use private messaging

If u can speak German, i'd like to take the time for coffee :lol:

Are there some Expat account of WeChat or Facebook? How could I add???

Hi, I am Ziyad from Jordan , i travel frequently to SZ , it would be nice to meet with anyone while i am there , my next trip is on 15/3 /2015 ... i stay in Northhuanq Bei area .

Hey!! i'm also new in shenzhen~ looking for a Friend,.. working in trading company.. maybe we can hang out sometimes..   go shopping and so on

Hi, I am a native citizen in Luohu District. I had helped tens of foreigners when they come to Shenzhen the first time. Now I am self-employed at home, if you need any help, please feel free to contact me. My skype/email is ***

Just got to Shenzhen from California. I am a visual designer here to pursue some brand manufacturing and network with other creatives =)

[Moderated by Kenjee
Reason : For security reasons please do not give over personal contact infos on the forum
]

welcome to shenzhen.
let me show u around shenzhen, if u will.
just send me ur wechat id.
u will find a happy and humourous chinese boy.

Hey Pedro,

This is Chester,Donno I can see you from here. LOL