Date Problem :( :( :( :D

Dear Bros n Sis and Unknown Friends

i am in love with my Girl and she is Romanian

we have planned for a date for 2 weeks in Romania

i am ready to book tickets, hotels everything

but one thing is interrupting is the invitation letter.

as we went to made a invitation letter, immigration told her she is not eligible for that as she doesn't earn good blah blah.

help me out
about this.

i would consider Forum Admin to respond quick and informative

i will highly appreciate his consideration towards the topic

God Bless You

Hello QasimH

Welcome to Expat.com

We, as admins and forum moderators, guide members to the proper forum and help whenever we have information.Concerning your query, I am afraid you will have to wait for other members to be able to guide you upon this.

Regards
Kenjee
Expat.com Team

Hello QuasimH,
Your girlfrend sould be able to make the invitation at any notary around her, but she has to prove that she can give you shelter and provide so if she doesn't earn enough to be able to have 50 euro/day "for you" than it might be a problem. My advice is that she should talk to the notary, they are used with these procedures. Also maybe her father/mother can make the invitation instead of her? After you get the invitation you're also gonna need the flight tickets and hotel reservation in order to get tha visa, my guess is that a two-way ticket would be even more helpful, but on this I'm not sure so...
Well God bless you too.

Ralz has a point,  your girlfriend or her parents are the ones who are responsible for your invitation.
Besides that it's illegal to ask from a stranger for the invitation,  it's also a risk for that person. He is legally responsible for you in a financial way and he can get in troubles if something happens to you. The authorities are not stupid either and they will investigate how do you know each other,  for how long,  the purpose of your stay et cetera.

Thanks for some good guidlines bros....

i have heared if i got the multiple schengen visa.

i can enter romania?

some travel agent from romania has told me that

does anybody knows about that?