Pet walker/ Pet sitter

Hello,

We live in Panshcheel Enclave ( South Delhi). We are looking for someone to walk our 2 dogs ( labrador) morning and evening Monday to Friday and also pet sitting when we travel.
can anyone recommend someone?

Thanks a lot
Catherine

Hi,Kathye,i need a work urgent. I love dogs,i had a dog when i was a young fellow..I m a teenager so you can understand how urgent i need a work for my basic needs..right now i m out of station,but very soon im coming to Delhi,pansheel is near to my place...Please,i would like you to give me an opportunity.

Thanks!

HI Keanu,

Thanks a lot for your reply. When will you be back in Delhi? Let me know and we can arrange to meet mu husnad and i and our 2 labradors.

Thanks

Cathye

Dear,Cathie. I m really eager to do this job. I would like you to exchange our Email addresses..So that we can know and understand more about our conditions..Thanks!

everybody..she has got her dog-sitter,,now she dont need any kida doggysitter...thanks!

if any of the pet lover is looking for dog walker in West Delhi or South west Delhi nearby Dwarka so please consider myself.

Regards
Sudhir
[email protected]

please give me your details so that I  may contact you. I stay in Kalkaji, I am working and have a 9 hour shift. It is difficult to walk my 10 month old Indian dog.

Hello sushritadas and welcome to Expat.com!

To note that this thread is quite old! :)

Thank you,
Aurélie

Sir/Madam,

I m intrested to become companion for ur dog.

Sanjay Gaur,

Free Dog / Cat walker / keeper (South Delhi)

I like dogs and cats and offer to sit / walk them when you need me to.

Will do this only for the company of your dear pet. NO money involved.

Service available on weekdays only.

Location: South Delhi (Saket, Malviya Ngr, Hauz Khas, Green Park)

wuff / purr

I have two 12 months old boxers. Need to take them out to the park every day. It would be helpful if I could get someone to walk them along with me. I'm located in South Delhi, Safdarjung Enclave.

I reside in indirapuram with my four dogs. And i would love to pet sit dogs and cats. Will take good care of them.

Hello,
Im interested in pet sitting ur dogs when u are away. I live in indirapuram though. I have been around dogs eversince i was little.

Hello sweety19,

This thread has been inactive for a long time and no need to post duplicate please.

Thank you,

If you wish to do petsitting, maybe you can drop an ad in the Personal and household services jobs in New Delhi section.

Thank you,
Marjorie