Looking for job

Hi!

Hi! I live in Malaysia and I'm looking for full time job. I have experience in banking, auditing, and customer service. Any suggestions are appreciated.
Thank you!

Hi I presume you need an employment pass. For anyone to help you would have to give more info like experience.

But I do think you chances are very low. You can't be an auditor and no one would employ you as an internal auditor. Only very senior and experienced staff get work in banks.

I do meet expats in customer service but usually Asian expats due to ASEAN. Any job you can get will most likely be local pay with 5k (or less if they fiddle with allowances).

If you are here as a trailing spouse then you have to look as it will take time. If you are new I think a bad idea look for a job in Malaysia. You can try the other unnamable expat site that has a lot of networking meetups. That is your best bet as applying for jobs in Malaysia rarely works.

Thanks for the info Nemodot!

No I am not new here and I am under MM2H visa, which I am willing to cancel if I find job. How many years experience I must have to work in bank or any other financial company in Malaysia?

http://www.kellyservices.com.my/uploade … y_Services(1)/4-Resource_Center/Malaysia%20salary%20guide%20ebook.pdf" target="_blank" rel="nofollow ugc">Malaysia Salary Guide - Years of Work Experience

There is a group called All one KL www.all1KL.com

They help people prepare best for the job market here and to network to get jobs. They sometimes have positions they are asked to fill from expatriate candidates too.

Thanks for the suggestion Gravitas!

(Moderated: please post in the jobs section)

Hello everyone! Im in Malaysia ryt now, im a foreigner under tourist visa, I would like to work here could anyone tell me how to acquire employment pass here?

Really simple Jesson - get a job. The employer will then arrange the employment pass for you.  There are also some service sector jobs for non-skilled people referred to as foreign workers from certain countries in the region.  To get this type of job go to the building sites or bars/restuarants to see if they have any demand.  However, all these types of permits to work have to be arranged while you are still in your home country.

Have any experience on IT ??

Gravitas thank you for the info. Its just that im looking for any admin staff, paralegal, or any legal services but so hard to find any, anyway il keep on trying..i do also have an experience in management, sales and admin staff..well thanks..

I dont have any experience in IT.. Yet im looking for admin staff, admin executive, paralegal, any legal services, also i do have any experience in sales management, supervisory in business management..

Hi Daffi,

Hope you are well. Please send me your CV to [email protected], maybe i could be of assistance.

Thanks

Regards
Irfan

Thank you Ifran!
is that a  contract job? I know Devere, but as far as I know the employes there works only on commission...

P.s. BTW what is the position we are talking about?

Have a nice day!

Foreigners cant get jobs in admin /paralegal!

Thanks nemodot.
Why is that? Whats the reason behind?

Well Daffi, if you work for them, you can also hang around the bars and get drunk......

Hi Gravitas!

No I am not working with any company.... Hanging in bars is not job for me... :)) getting drunk..- yes, even few times,  when I was teenager.
Devere is definitely not my company, as I am looking for seriouse employment.

Hi admin pays 2k and paralegal is a Malaysian only job. Neither are for expats who have to earn 5k min.

Malaysia is a country of only 22 million and cant absorb lots of foreigners and with local unemployment increasing Malaysians come first. Why do so many think these days that they can just go to another country and get an easy job?????

To all who replied  thanks!

But let's make something clear.
We all want to have job here or there. In fact Malaysia is 29 million people country and yes probably is milions of foreigners who work here- legally or illegal. If we talking for non expat jobs, Those foreigners  who work here actually take jobs which Malaysians DOESNT want to take. Nemodot, tell me please, how many Malaysian domestic helpers you have seen? I will tell you - NONE! How many Malaysian you have seen to work at the Palm oil plantation? Or builders? Should I mention the manufacturing field in Johor?  What about the voluntary work at the refugees orphan centres in KL? There is no Malaysians, but only expat women.  Fact is that many  knowledgable Malaysians work All over the world and many want to move even this days. Should we tell them to stay and work in Malaysia, when the world  is so globalized that a person can choose where to live and work and this should not be a problem?
Or maybe country which encourage discrimination with its own citizens deserves exactly this? Nemodot, I personally think that in some aspects you are right.. But you didn't find the right words to explane yourself.

Have a nice day all!
From Malaysia with Love!

Are you interested in lecturing job? Teaching in the area of your specialization. Write me back asap if you are interested ad we are presently looking for expats who wants to lectures in different faculties.

Thank you

Dr. Rohani,

Just sent you private message.

Hello Dr. Rohani,

I would like to avail of your lecturing job offer. In fact we are three of us who would like to avail. Where can we be able to send our resume if ever? Pls reply.

Daffi you are being daffy duck! Expatriate workers are professionals. Foreign workers who do unpleasant jobs Malaysians don't want are not expats! Btw I wasn't counting children as not part of workforce.

There is a brain drain as Malaysians often don't come back from.overseas for a variety of reasons we all know. But unemployment is increasing and Malaysians do come first as they should do. Very skilled professional work there are shortages hence expat workers.

Although in some cases in IT I think it is partly due to the (horrible) fact Indians are easily bullied at work and easy to make them work 18 hours a day 7 days a week. IT jobs are becoming non professional jobs in that sense.

And Dafti I often write in The Sun style. Straight to the point ;)

Nemodot....

You can write  The Sun  style or Moon, or Jupiter, but you are NOT reading!
You first wrote that Malaysia  is 22 millions, /!!!!!/,  second you wrote -" ...they can just go to another country and get an easy job!"

Well, my replay was actually pointing that. In if you read  carefully  , I clearly said non expat jobs! Halooooo!!! But thank you, it's so easier now when you open my eyes for the expatriate workers. I presume they are not foreigners... Foreigners is the people who take the unpleasant jobs. This is the way you said it!

Nemodot - please quit your job, teaching the kids which I presume is your job here , is not for you, as you will make this kids the same ignorant,selfish and writing crap on the forums people. definitely  you are not reading properly and writing stupid comments is not so funny when actually here we are trying to help each other.
And please don't scam my post!

Thank you!

Hi everybody,

Can we please calm down here and avoid picking a fight between us?
Being rude to each other is not the right way for all of us to move forward.  :blink:

Now it would be best if we can concentrate on the initial subject of that discussion.

Thank you all for your consideration.  :top:

Priscilla

We are International Language Home Center in Kuala Lumpur.

We have vacancies for the good and experienced foreigners and International school teachers.
Short and long term available.

Languages : English, French, Italian, German, Japanese, Korean
Others: Arithmetic, special skills,  International Geography,  Science,  International History, Creative Brain Skill, Creative Arts and Craft, Reading Skill etc

You are most welcome to apply. We will reply to you should you have selected.
Please send us your CV and your self introduction and brief us your special skill and experience.
We would like to hear from you and looking forward to work together as a family.

Email: superbstudents[at]gmail.com

Hello yeoh,

Me and my friends are willing to take the offer and go for the interview, we would like to let youknow of our names for you to recognize us sending you our cv's thank you and Godbless.

From Jesson, Riz and lorrey Anne

To be honest dafti your daft ravings are hard to understand. And you are obviously an internet troll that species of male (usually) with no friends. Rant away who cares

Nemodot,

Once more, please stop scamming this post.
I don't know who is the troll here, me with my 19 posts, or you with more than 1000...
Really, Please stop writing under my post, I don't need your advice.
Thank you and have a nice day!

Yeoh, to help set expectations, could you perhaps write what are the minimum educational qualifications and what type of experience you expect. Are Rookie educators of interest, or do you want solid experience and a dossier of course work which candidates can discuss with you?  Many thanks.

You are are a troll as you exhibited the key sign of one. In particular you must have checked every one of my posts to misquote me as you have here. Trolls do this to stir up trouble. I answered your question and you got personal. If you were real you would just weigh up the different opinions rather than start getting personal. Women don't do that.

Basically you write like a man in many ways. You evade factual questions asked to help you. Gravitas made a joke about you as she I suspect thinks the same way but won't say. Obviously I cant speak for her but....

I forgot the old adage

"Don't feed the trolls"

Nemo, it was a subtle reference to the behaviour of commission earning financial advisers and appointment makers......... it was not personal at all..................... and Daffi picked up on it nicely.......................

Yeoh,

Yes please,  could you give some more details.
Thank you!