New language school

Hello everyone,

I have recently moved to Bangkok and planing to establish a language school. I am happy to meet anyone who is in the education field.

Best,

Ed

Hi GEZGIN
Nice to meet you I am in education field in Bangkok Thailand, if you need some advise please contact me

Gezgin Today 02:23:32
Hello everyone,

I have recently moved to Bangkok and planing to establish a language school. I am happy to meet anyone who is in the education field.

Best,

Ed

Hi Gezgin,

I am also planning to re-open my school as I closed it last year. So, I think we should meet up with our new friend bank200s as well. For the time being you can visit my website www.hed.co.th

Regards,
Aj. Mike

Hi there,

It would be great if we can meet and discuss some ideas while having some great food around Sukhumvit.

Regards,
Aj. Mike

Yes, that would be great really. Perhaps this weekend? Can you message me your mobile please?

Best,

Ed

Gezgin wrote:

Yes, that would be great really. Perhaps this weekend? Can you message me your mobile please?

Best,

Ed

you need mobile phone?

Any number I can reach you guys.

Sounds like a great plan. I'm fluent in English but can also teach introductory Thai, Chinese and Korean. If you plan to have any of those languages at your school, send me a message!

Art

Can you PM your mobile please?

Thank you

Greetings
Do you hire non-native speakers too ?

Hi
I m from Uttarakhand India.I m a Hindi language teacher n teach upto post graduate classes. I m able to teach maths english sol.studies to junior classes. I m fit in sports dance dtama p.t. n other school activities... i have 20 yrs teaching experience. So suggest me any job or tutions there..
[email protected]
Thanks..