My bahrain work visa rejected by immigration checks.

Fingers crossed for you. Sorry I miss-read your post and thought you had already been rejected. Hopefully it will all go through smoothly

that's ok.. i hope so too.. i think i should ask in other forum..the topic is here is not related in my situation.. lol.. but thanks anyway :)

There would always be a reason for rejection. Whether they share you the reason for rejection or not, or whether the reason for rejection is reasonable is another matter.

ah ok.. i just hope they will not reject my visa..  and if they will reject it.. there is one reason i think of.. is because I'm married..

I came here in Bahrain holding a visit visa and i currently find a job which they applied me a working visa.. LMRA approves already but when my application goes to immigration it says:"Application failed immigration checks".. What was the possible reason for that.. I need your help.. Thanks...

The best person to ask would be the company you have applied for a job. There are tons of things that could have potentially gone wrong and unfortunately none of us here have access to LMRA database.

hi...my visa was rejected twice and the reason was the medical center who made my medical report didn't update it on their system (this was what my employer said)my medical record here in PH was FIT TO WORK. Could it be possibly approved? can i have my visa?

thank you..

diyosa from PH

As far as I know, you send the results of your medical report to your employer and they update it on the system. Not the hospital in Philippines.

HI All,

My name is WAQAS AHMAD s/o MUHAMMAD IQBAL but my email id is waqasali912. Can it make problem as my company has applied for work visa? Should I cahnge this?

Please guide.

Thanks

No, it shouldn't.

It will only be a problem if you have been involved in undesirable and/or criminal activity. Otherwise just relax and things will work out fine unless there are other issues with your application.   Best wishes.

Hi my name is tin and I've been working in bahrain for almost 5 year and I left bahrain for almost 4 months ago for a family matter and my company just give a week vacation but it's just suddenly I don't come back because of my family matter happen witch  is I send a formal mail to my hr manager and I explain it the reason why u won't come back, and instead is asking me to pay the visa then I pay it!

And now after that happen my fiancé ask me to visit him in bahrain but just suddenly happen when they apply me a visit visa they said I'm a blocklisted from immigration..

Please... Need some advice thanks

Dear Chryztin,

very sorry to hear about your issue, but i guess its only the employer who could give you information regarding why you are on the blocklist. But you could seek help from LMRA regarding the same.

T&R
Arjun

Dear Chryztin,

As you applied for a visit visa, you have to turn to Immigration, not LMRA.
LMRA is only competent when work visas are concerned (LMRA = Labour Market Regulatory Authority).
The most probable explanation is that your previous employer declared you as a "Runaway" in LMRA system, which leads you to be automatically blacklisted.
I don't know when you sent your "formal mail" to your HR manager but if they allow you to go on vacation for a week and you didn't show up for 4 months they might have thought you wouldn't come back.
You should check your status on LMRA website. If you are declared runaway and you have all means to prove you didn't (registered letter to your employer etc....) you should try to talk to them to remove this status and simply enter a visa cancellation. If they are angry at you, that might unfortunately be quite complicated.

It's always a mystery to me why some employers behave like cheated wives with their resigning employees !

Hope you will find a solution

Cheers

Olivier

Olivier-France wrote:

It's always a mystery to me why some employers behave like cheated wives with their resigning employees !

More often than not we only hear one side of the story. If we had a chance to listen to both sides then the reasons for such behaviour may be more clear. If resigning employees went through the process in a proper and professional manner, half the issues could be avoided, in my view.

There indeed are unreasonable employers. But there are also unreasonable employees.

HI i am shoib (removed) HOLDING PAKISTANI NATIONALITY MY CPR NO:(removed) NEED TO KNOW THAT I HAVE APPLIED FOR A LMRA VISA MY APPLICATION NO:(removed) NEED TO KNOW THAT WHY IMMIGRATION HAS CANCELLED MY VISA
THANKS

Dear Mr. Shoib Maklik,

First of all its not a good idea to post your personal details such as you CPR/passport information and regarding your VISA status we are very sorry to hear about it, i would recommend you to contact your potential employer who could help you with it, the reason for failure cannot be known to anyone even with the information you posted.

I kindly request you to edit the post and remove your CPR/passport information.

good luck.
T&R
Arjun

Hi all I need a person who has knowladge regards blacklist since I was blacklist for 3years and already I am done with 3years, My companny was trying to get me visa but its rejecting my passport. Pleas I need urgent help

Hi Cathrine123,

Welcome on board :)

You should maybe check the immigration website or get in touch with an immigration agent for more feedback regarding your situation and what are your options here :)

Feel free to start a new topic with all questions on the Bahrain Forum for better visibility :)

Thank you

Maximilien

Cathrine123 wrote:

Hi all I need a person who has knowladge regards blacklist since I was blacklist for 3years and already I am done with 3years, My companny was trying to get me visa but its rejecting my passport. Pleas I need urgent help

If you have completed the blacklisting period, you should be alright. Maybe there are other complications with your application.

All else fails, you could think of getting a new passport and then try again.

Hello my name is Ankit Kumar before I have cases from public prosecutor I got that clear paper but now I am applying for visa. My visa will be rejected. Can anyone guide me and help me about this

This is a very old thread no one is active, the reason for rejection will be know to your employer, kindly contact them to find out why.