Buy second hand goods

We just arrived in Sri Lanka and are looking for to buy second hand goods
Does anyone have goods to sale or have sme infos ?

Thank you in advance.

Cars, furniture,  kitchen accessories,  fridge and deepfrizer, dive material, cleaning material,
Beds, etc
We are new in Colombo !
Thanks in advance
François

There is a used furniture seller close to Kohuwala junction. Ask a tuk tuk driver to take you to the Laughs Super close to Kohuwala junction. Its opposite to the Laughs Super and next to the Commercial Bank.

Cheers!

Dear Sera

Good Idea,there are many places that you can buy these furniture or in surrounding areas in Colombo, furniture's are fine but electrical items that you will be taking a big risk, if you have a credit card there are companies like Singer,Abans and browns have the total household items for installments. If not still it will be cheaper than your own country and you will enjoy a warrantee period of 1 year to 6 months. So in case of a repair you can get that repaired in no cost.

friends have already advised you on used cars, you can get one in good condition. also the cutlery and other utensils Arpico supper market.

Thanks for this informations Nishan ! I realy appreciate your Help.

Kind regards and HAPPY new year

François

Dear François

Thanks, just to know which country that you are from ? also if you need any assistance related to your visa requirements in SL, such as extensions or any other requirements I can assist you will not charge for any information or help. I provide reliable and transparent informations, hence Sri Lanka is on promotional campaign " Refresh Sri Lankan" to enhance more foreign national to come to SL as tourists, residents, business and for other purposes.   

There are cultural cuisines and special cultural events in an around Colombo for New year, just fallow the local news - radio (there are lot of FM English stations E FM,Yes FM, Lite FM,Real radio,TNL Radio, Gold FM, you can find out the frequencies in the internet and tune them) News papers - Daily news (govt paper)Daily mirror (good paper)Island, Financial times, you can find them in boutique shops(displayed out side 50-60 SL rupees).

Sunday papers are the best will have entertainment section (Sunday times - good)and almost everything including foreign news.
Regards,
Nishan.

Thanks Nisnan

I certaily need advices about Visa and personal goods importation.

Here my number
077 872 21 61

Kind regards
François

We have second hand goods to sell

Hay,

Will you buy my used kichen items?

wow ,thats cool ,just tell me the details of your goods ,like item and price details ,because recently I shifted to a new apartment ,therefore I require some assets to fulfill the lacuna of my 3BR platinum apartment  .just drop me a mail of your item details . :thanks:

@ vlpnsf123 > I suggest you to post an ad in the Buy and sell ads in Sri Lanka section as well, it may also help you.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

House hold goods

153 wrote:

House hold goods

Are you buying selling or what ???????????

You need to put more information on your posts. That way you may get replies.

pl verify you what nationality location where,  priority list of good s willing to perches mention the location should mail me     [email protected]

I would like to get to know list of ur selling items also ur property willing to sell location and the full datail abut house with poto pl mail soon ***

Moderated by Christine 8 years ago
Reason : For security reason, please do not post your contact details on the forum

Hi Dahanayaka > please post this ad in the appropriate section  > Buy and sell ads in Sri Lanka. Thank you.

The best place to search is Facebook Groups.Try checking our & joining the Expat Srilanka & Srilanka Expats Buy & Sell Groups.They have many pre owned stuff.Hope it helps.

Hi tharinduwije,

Thank you for your help :)

Just want to let you know that the post of the initiator is dated 2013 here.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Stéphanie wrote:

Hi tharinduwije,

Thank you for your help :)

Just want to let you know that the post of the initiator is dated 2013 here.

Thank you

Stéphanie

Sorry for bumping up a old thread.May be someone will find it useful while they browse through old junk  :D .

Yes , following items are for sale.. do get in touch for more information

Glass Top Dining Table
Bed with Metress
Two Mahogany Almairahs

Thanks

Hi Manishagl,

Post under Classified section (seen above) please.

This forum is not for selling used household goods.

Thank you.

Closed