Introducing my self

Hi Christine,
Thanks for the invitation to introduce myself. My name Shenkut Teshome, I was born and raised until I finished my high school in Addis Ababa. After that I left abroad to study, to Germany (Muenchen) at the Maxmilien University for Veterinary Science. I accomplished with Phd.Vet.Med by doing a research on local Anesthesia for long term reaction. During my study I had the chances to travel around the world. We had good time with my friends to attend trekking, swimming, movies, concerts, galleries and dancing. This was the moment that I saw the most popular musicians and painters of the World (Lion Hampton, Krian, Michael Jackson, Pablo Picasso, and Leonardo Davinci). After finishing the University I started working in the private clinics with small and large animal and also in the University at the Internal medicine and Surgery department. After all this I got a job in Ethiopia and started to work on a project on integrated livestock project for two years. I have also established a happy and adventurous family in Ethiopia. I am now a father of two (12 &14).
After executing the integrated livestock project I established my own Veterinary Clinic, Casa Incis Animal Clinic. [Moderated: No free ad please]

i gust want to say hallo

good to know, tks & great accomplishment

Hi Shenkut Teshome!

Welcome to Expat.com!

Armand

Well done. So proud to see/hear Ethiopian doing well and do something back in Ethiopia.

keep up the good work

hirut

do as you can

Hello she jut , dr anteneh Roba gavee your name and I saw this post. Since I don't have a number I thought I would communicate. I have 9 dogs that need rabies shots in addis.4 live with my mom at meskal square and 5 in the neighboring compound. My email is [email protected] . Please email me your cell phone number for my mom to contact you. This is urgent because their shots are almost expired. Thank you for your assistance.