Filipinos in Rabat, Morocco

Hi,

Naghahanap ako ng Filipino Community dito sa Rabat, Morocco.

Medyo matagal ako mag ste-stay.

Thanks,

Jessie

Hi Jessie, could you please write in English in this Anglophone forum, so that each member may understand and participate!

Thanks,
Harmonie.

good luck

Hi!

I'm Pinay. Where in Rabat are you?

HI! GUYS,

I COMING TO RABAT, MOROCCO SOON... I WANT TO MEET ALL MY KABABAYAN STAY IN RABAT THE MOST BEAUTIFUL COUNTRY.

I'LL STAY IN RABAT FOR 30 MONTHS FOR TOUR OF DUTY SEE YOU SOON...

MANNY

Hi epanganiban!

Could you avoid using caps lock on the forum please?

Thanks
Armand

No problem.  Sorry about that.

hey alots of filipino here inn rabat where are u working jessie, pilipina din ako please reply ..thanks

I am looking for  philipino friends in Morocco( females only ) :)

yeah theres alots of filipino female try to come over Midasou Saloon near Ibis Hotel near Train Staion Agdal , teh saloon is locatede jsut opposite to Ibis hotel ..see ya

Thank you Charlyn for reply, but i would like to contact them online. I m not in Rabat

i see okey for me heres my yahoo account ***add me we wills tay in touch  ok ?

KEEP WELL

hi charlyn Malat,
Thank you a lot , i will add u in my MSN. Hope talk to u soon. c u

Hi hello mga kababayan,I'll stay and working in Had Shoualem.

Hello antonio diwa.

Welcome to Expat.com :)

Thanks.

Karen :)

Hi Ms. Karen,
I am female Filipino, I've got an offer from an employer in Rabat as a nanny. Can you please give me an advise or information about working in Rabat, like the basic salary monthly and the rights of OFW worker in Rabat.
Thank you and I hope you can help me.
Have a good day and God Bless you.

Hi jayb86,

Please note that Karen is a member of the Expat.com team and she is not found in Rabat. :)

I suggest you to create a new discussion on the Rabat forum and to post your questions there, the other members will then be able to help you. :)

Thank you,

Priscilla
Expat.com team

Hello. I am looking for pinoy in rabat. Im sid and will be moving in morocco in march, i hope i can find a cheap place.

hello kmsta kna kababayan? saan kba ngayun ?

welcome  kabayan .....

angel grace wrote:

hello kmsta kna kababayan? saan kba ngayun ?

Can you please post in english only on this english speaking forum?

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

Hello po ms angel grace. Im still here in libya and i will move to morocco by march that is why i am looking for a place to stay.. Kamusta po?

hello everyone good evening.
If you coming to morocco dont worry just send message when you are here in morocco.

Hi guys we are italian  working from many years in Marocco, we are looking for employ one lady filippina for house mate, if some one are interested plase  contact me, we are serious and Good person.
Regards to every one. :)

Stefan Concas wrote:

Hi guys we are italian  working from many years in Marocco, we are looking for employ one lady filippina for house mate, if some one are interested plase  contact me, we are serious and Good person.
Regards to every one. :)

Tell us, please, why you want a Filipina and not a local person.

Filippino because we work well with filippino person, because many speak Good english, we have many workers filippino and we have never been problem..so Please i need one lady filippina for work in the house Of  italian person.

ask ko lang sa mga kababayan dito po kung ok lang ba jan sa morocco specially in rabat..... jan na din kasi ako magwwrk... salamat po

jolen1122 wrote:

ask ko lang sa mga kababayan dito po kung ok lang ba jan sa morocco specially in rabat..... jan na din kasi ako magwwrk... salamat po

Welcome to the forum

As this is an English speaking forum could you please post in ENGLISH only so that we all can understand your post

Thank you.

Hey
Wazzup.
I would like to meet Filipino in rabat morocco soon
Hope next year 2016
Sana mailibot nila ako jan.
"Thank You!!!"

You are welcome in rabat morocco kabayan...

Hi i am ms linda coming soon to morocco for our opening of our company im looking filipinos residing in casablanca..i will be there by first week of september..

Thanks...feel good now!!!!

Hello po...

Pilipino po ako, nagtututro po ako ng Nursing dito sa Rabat. 1 month pa lang po ako dito and if you are here now, pwede ko kayo tawagan. May phone # po ba kau or email?

BornieBaguio wrote:

Hello po...

Pilipino po ako, nagtututro po ako ng Nursing dito sa Rabat. 1 month pa lang po ako dito and if you are here now, pwede ko kayo tawagan. May phone # po ba kau or email?

Could you please keep in Only in English when participating on the anglophone version of the forum?

Kenjee,

Ok sir... sorry for that.

Hello thanks for your reply ..thanks hope i can have your number prior to my arrival in morocco in casablanca..best regards..

Moderated by kenjee 8 years ago
Reason : Please do not share email address on the forum.

Hi,

I am coming in Morocco this coming october with my Moroccan boyfriend (fiance) we are right now working in Dubai... Just wanted to know if theres anyone could help me in finding a job in hotel or any admin jobs? And hows the living there? Is it worth it to leave dubai and live in morocco i need so e guidance please

Hi there,

Am Moroccan living here in the Philippines, looking for Filipinos in Morocco.

Thank you.

HI Micah! Hope you're already here by now, I'm new here in Meknes, Morocco too and have decided to live here. I used to work in Abu Dhabi also, left UAE and settled here for good. Hope to hear more from you soon!

Hi! Kabayan..anyone here are online? Soon im goonna be in rabat.. excited much but i hope i meet any kabayan there in rabat🙌

hi all
plz i need know how a filipino can obtain a morrocan ID Card
thnks