Motivation...

I found out after all these  years that motivation is the key to any success in anything in life.

Once you are ignited with it you will definitely try hard to succeed in life.  Its also important to have     sincere friends, even if its just one person , a husband maybe a wife or just someone you can talk to positively , pay attention to the word ( positively ), in other words not just empty conversation but a wholesome deeply inspired by good emotions. Most importantly, no ridicule and no putting down.

I wish all a blessed day or a cozy night where ever you are and who ever you are

Shorooq :heart:

If you're not motivated, you probably won't do it.  If you don't do it, there's no point in thinking about it.  Everyone has great ideas that will change the world.  Most people are too afraid to act on them.

There was a nature documentary where all the zebras and wildebeest were too afraid to cross the Mara River, what with the crocodiles and deadly current.  At one point you could tell a zebra was looking at the water and just thought "screw it" and jumped in and swam across.  She conquered her fear and led the way for all the other animals.

My glass is always half full so I am positive in my thinking.  Positivity helps in overcoming adversity.
Being positive will help you rise above the negative things that happen to you throughout life. Everything that happens to you is for a reason so being positive will assist you in focusing on why this happened and to find a solution.

I love your replies to my posts Hailey >>>> exactly its all about " doing whats best , and what sets an positive example in life . Bless your sweet heart and mind

have a lovely day till next post :)

yes indeed you are correct  :)  thanks for your great reply

Motivation can come from anywhere..........its we who think and act on that is must needed..........rest getting success or not that's not important................

Motivation is extremely important in order to get anywhere in life although motivation can be intrinsic or extrinsic.  We can do things because it means something to us or because we are rewarded for it. For example you might strive to do well on an exam because you want to learn and show you have done what is needed or you might strive to get the high marks whether you enjoy it or not.

For me, enjoyment of the process is really important and having an end goal   :proud

https://lh4.googleusercontent.com/-7JAKnydmDBs/UwtZf1m5uXI/AAAAAAAABPg/DGWZm9QuPCE/s236/difficult%2520people.jpg

Well i have ADD..; and i always used to be a big procrastinator and happened to be not very motivated in things... i lost my interest sooner or later...didnt care... i gave up way too easily.. kept postponing stuff yeah i also admit i was a huge  lazy ass :p .. now i finally have a feeling that im doing someting which brings out the best in me.. and for the moment.. im enjoying it. Finding "motivation" and building "willpower" still  things im working on though... its not an easy nut to crack but im trying :)

Be thankful for the village idiot,
For he, by way of example,
Shows us what not to do.
:)

I admire and respect your beautiful yet very short story about having ADD and how you have changed from  negativity to being ignited with hope. I wish you all the happiness in the world , and who knows you might be teaching people one day how to become motivated .

love ...Peace...Joy :heart:

Unique reply I enjoyed reading .

Thank you for your valuable view :)

Shorooq :idontagree:

Excellent reply and yes I do agree that we are always being tested by a higher power

:)

witty .... i like that  :top:

:top:

i think People will forget what u said.Even they will forget what u did.But they will never forget how u made them feel

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.   Judy Garland

Dr.Anna wrote:

Always be a first-rate version of yourself, instead of a second-rate version of somebody else.   Judy Garland

Great ! I like the spirit , keep it up dear.

make peace with ur past so it won't screw up the present and don't compare ur life to others'. u have no idea what their journey is all about.
regards
syed zee  :cool:

Live your expat project without any stress thanks to advice from expats

OR