Living in Phuket - would like to make some new friends

Hi guys my name is Andrew. I'm currently residing in Phuket. I've been here for 3 months so far. I don't know much people here so far but I would like to make some new friends so if your in the same boat drop me a line :)

Hi Andrew,

Im arriving in Phuket next week.
Do you know if it's hard to find a chef job in Phuket?

Regards,

Jeff

Hi Andrew,
I'm in Phuket for 3 months too, I'm working in a hotel and my days off are the friday and saturday. We can maybe try to meet with other people (if they want) in order to discover Phuket & have fun :)
See ya!

Alexie

Hi Jeff,

Not too sure but I would imagine the best opportunity you have would be to show up at hotel s around the area you wish yo stay at. Let me know how it goes :)

Andrew

Hi Alexiee,

Yeah sounds good we should try get as much people together as we can and have a big meet up. What area of Phuket are you working? I teach English in Thalang
Cheers,
Andrew

Hey hey!

I arrived here about 3 weeks ago. Would be nice to meet up with a big group!

Im doing an internship in the Thavorn Beach Village and Spa, Nakalay Bay, 10min from Patong. I'm only staying one more month but it's always nice to meet some new people! I'll make a closed Facebook group if you're keen, maybe easier to communicate?

Cheers,
Julie

Hi !
Sorry Kha Andrew I didn't see your message before.
I'm working at the Regent Hotel in Cape Panwa. Far away from everything but it's allright I took shuttle bus and motorbike taxi when I can :)

That will be really nice to organise a meeting soon even if me working shifts are not really the best. Actually I'm working from 12 to 10pm so we can meet around 10.30 :)

See ya all of you!

Hey Hey :D

Met any friends yet? What are you doing in Phuket? You will meet lots of new friends here ;) let me introduce myself.. I'm Rebecca, 27 year old Aussie girl working at an International school. I live in Phuket Town so we could meet up one day. It may be easier to add each other on Facebook? I'm currently in Australia, but I'll be returning mid August.

Take care!

Bec

Hi Andrew
WE have been living here for 3 months also & know it is difficult to meet permanent Expats here. We would be happy to meet you & compare notes. Our email is [email protected]. We live in Patong, in a nice condo near he Jungceylon

Cheers

David & Virginia Downton

Hey Bec - are you going back for a holiday, or permanently?

Cheers

Virginia

Sounds good we should try organise something around everyone's free time and get a big group together :)

Hey Bek,

How is life teaching at an international school. I'm currently teaching at a high school just outside Phuket town. What brings you to Australia?... Sounds good you should give us a shout when your back in Phuket :)

Hey David and Virginia,

That sounds wonderful. I am living in Thalang at the moment but I travel to Paying on a regular basis. Thanks for the email I will email you guys and maybe weccannot all meet up. Can never have too much friends :)
Cheers,
Andrew

Hello
I will be in Phuket the last week for a long time...
Contact me to meet...

Salut , bienvenue au pays du Sourire et à Phuket en particulier. J'espère que tout baigne pour toi et pas trop d'eau ! Je vis au nord de Bangkok (10 kms) et, rentré de Belgique depuis lundi, j'ai pas encore eu une goutte de pluie. Bon week end! Amitiés Emile

tubaemile wrote:

Salut , bienvenue au pays du Sourire et à Phuket en particulier. J'espère que tout baigne pour toi et pas trop d'eau ! Je vis au nord de Bangkok (10 kms) et, rentré de Belgique depuis lundi, j'ai pas encore eu une goutte de pluie. Bon week end! Amitiés Emile

ENGLISH please as this is an Anglophone forum. Thank you.

oups sorry !!!!

Hi I'm a 41 year old Aussie guy, new to Phuket, looking for friends to hang out with and explore Phuket with, drop me a line if your interested.
Cheers
PB

Hey Andrew!

I just got to Phuket as well. I'll be starting a teaching position Monday and would love to meet up beforehand! Let me know if you're up for coffee or something.

Best,

Maria Smithson

Hey Maria I just sent you a private message or you can email me [email protected]
Cheers Phil

Hi!

My name is Monet and I recently moved to Phuket. I am a teacher at a private school in Phuket town and have been living in their dormitories. I'd like to find an affordable house/apt, single room or shared; is anyone looking for a roommate or know of a good place to live near the Central Festival mall?

Also, always nice to meet cool people. Let me know if you'd like to meet for a drink, head to the beach or do yoga. Thanks in advance for your responses!

Mo

Hi everyone,
I start teaching on 1st Dec in the Kathu area. I'm hoping to arrive before the end of this month though. I'd love to meet up with anyone in a similar situation.
Monet, I'm also looking for accomodation. I'm waiting until I get out there, so I can have a look around and get to know the area a bit. So if you have any advice, that would be great.
Anyone else interested in making new friends, I'd love to hear from you.
Cat :)

Hi Mo,

I saw you are looking for place to stay near Central Festival Phuket, any budget range then I can recommend you some places, have a nice day in Phuket!
Cheers,
Katha W.

(Moderated: please post in the housing section)

Hi,

I am also somewhere in Kathu, do you know anyone here? I'd like to meet and make some friends