Filipinos in Belize

Hi.. for those filiinos living in Belize, please tell me how it is living in that country. Hope to meet you all here in this site.

Hi vamp,

Your topic is now on the Belize forum for more visibility.

Thanks

Priscilla  :cheers:

belizewalkabout.blogspot.co.uk/search?updated-max=2011-07-08T11:15:00-07:00&max-results=7&start=54&by-date=false

See the entry for June 13th 2011

I am English, my wife is a Filipina. We are planning to move to Belize.

Hi - if my link in my earlier message doesn't work, search for the blog Belize Walkabout and look at the entry for June 13 2011

There are a lot of successful Flipinos in South Belize. If you need contact  please let me know.

Hi, I would like my wife to be able to make contact, to be able to ask other filipinas what its like in Belize

It will take time ,but I will give you  contacts of Filipino families. Is it Filipino or Philipinos ?
You want to send me an e mail [email protected]

Hi thank you for your reply sir, that would help me find some info about Filipinos living in belize. I hope l could also keep contact to your wife who is a filipina . Thank u sir.

Hi! I'm currently living in Belize and looking for a good nanny who is trustworthy, honest, caring and loving to take care of 3 young kids. Ages 5, 2 and an infant. English speaking is preferred. Please contact me for details if interested. Flexible hours or live in optional.

hello,are you in belize now?