What's the most beautiful places in Canada? ect

Need your opinion  :)

What's the most beautiful places in Canada?
and can anyone tell me about Manitoba, and how to get there from airport? and How much will a monthly cost for living in Winnipeg, Manitoba?

hihihihi I am listening...

Hi hartina,

Welcome to Expat.com! :)

I suggest you to create new topics for each question on the Canada forum for better visibility.

hihihi thank youu dingdeshi  :)

anyways I am still curious can anyone tell me about Manitoba, and how to get there from airport? and How much will a monthly cost for living in Winnipeg, Manitoba?

@hartina - i suggest you to post your question concerning cost of living in Winnipeg on the Winnipeg forum. Thank you

Hi Hartina,

Welcome to Canada,

Take a look at the topic in Winnipeg forum , there is Miss Ceylon who bring many useful information about this place:

https://www.expat.com/forum/viewtopic.php?id=33392

Good luck

The most beautiful place in Canada is without a shadow of doubt is BC Victoria  forget about Toronto, montreal, alberta, quebec cos they have artificial beauty.

Hello Hartina,

http://i.telegraph.co.uk/multimedia/archive/02000/Lake-Louise_2000309b.jpg

As a native born Canadian I have no hesitation whatsoever to say that one of the most beautiful places in all of Canada, if not the MOST, is Lake Louise, Alberta. Lake Louise is nestled in the heart of the Canadian Rocky Mountains. I've been there a couple of times while I still lived in Canada. At any time of year, summer, spring, fall or winter it offers spectacular views. The Chateau Lake Louise Hotel is just one of them, in spring there are poppies, lupins and all kinds of wildflowers that leave the landscape ablaze with vibrant colors. The glacial waters of the lake are a bright "robin's egg blue" color that you will never forget once you've seen it with your own eyes. While this photograph is spectacular it cannot compare to the beauty of the real thing.

Cheers,
William James Woodward - Brazil Animator, Expat-blog Team

Hi Abdel from one of your fellow Animators down here in Brazil, it's nice to meet you. Yes sireeee-bob, I'm a Canadian who has been living here for eleven years now. Got to say that there's a lot of beautiful spots up in your neck of the woods too... Parliament Hill being just one of them. Anyone who has gone skating on the Rideau Canal in winter can tell you how beautiful (but damn cold) that is too. LOL

Cheers,

http://t2.gstatic.com/images?q=tbn:ANd9GcSJzidp0R95Y9Glxqmr6Zt32Z7eln5utJSM6ZIqye2m22ra3Cd1

wjwoodward como vai?
I saw your picture and i was speechless. I thought Alberta was all kind of things except that.
We live in a beautiful world.

Hi Hericles, estou muito bem obrigado, e você meu amigo?

For sure, Canada has just so many beautiful places it's really hard to pick the best. Every region has its own charm and beauty. Even the prairie provinces have their own beauty provided you like seeing miles and miles and miles of nothing other than golden wheat swaying gently in the breeze. LOL

Cheers,

Summer   with  the  poppies   10am  Lk  louise,  I  was    13  yrs  old,  camping  was  $4  a  night  for  a Shasta  Trailor

Four bucks a night at the time....... an incredibly cheap price for memories that get engraved in your mind forever.  Canada is just full of places like that! The incredible natural beauty of Canada spreads from shore to shore.